VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ethan's Legacy [Act 1-3 SE + Extras/IF] [VengeanceXXX]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes
D

Deleted member 9433

Why are there 20 downloads ? :D
What do i have to download to just enjoy the hole game from beginning ?(With all extras)

superman5150

May 23, 2017
So are there any mods that work with everything up to this last version? ie., back when it was Renpy and so much easier to change stats? This .exe stuff for all of the other Acts leads me nowhere.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hi.
There is a lot of DL links on the front page, which one is the correct one (the best) to play the game ?
Thanks.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Scroll up 2 posts above.

I don't mean to sound short but don't people bother reading threads?
OH Fuck ! HAHAHA ! Sorry, I went too fast I should have read the other comments before posting mine.

Anyway thank you.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
OH Fuck ! HAHAHA ! Sorry, I went too fast I should have read the other comments before posting mine.

Anyway thank you.
I should apologise, it's not your fault bud.

You weren't to know it's just i've seen so many people ask the same questions over and over again in other threads it made me a bit overly tempered then when there was no need.

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
i'm stuck on the part in chapter 3 where you touch different parts of the sisters body and i cant seem to progress. Am i missing something?

Edit:nevermind i just had to keep on fingering her

Last edited:

there

Nov 23, 2016
Lord, I loved this game. I am very sad that this game had to end but it is understandable that it had to because the creator needed to think and take care of his financial and personal life. I wish him/her the best of luck and hope that the person lives in blissful happiness for the rest of his/her life.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I really liked both of his games, and I hope he gets his life back on track. Hopefully, he might even develop My Dominion too.

fuker11suck

May 3, 2017
seriously this is one of the best games a have ever played. Please at least finish this game, this game must required to get finish.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
seriously this is one of the best games a have ever played. Please at least finish this game, this game must required to get finish.
Bit late bud, he abandoned it months ago now.

We're still in hope that he'll come back and finish it, well, I am. It was just getting to the good bits.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes