VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ethan's Legacy [Act 1-3 SE + Extras/IF] [VengeanceXXX]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
What links i have to download for all content.

Contains:
. Ethan's Legacy Chapter 01 Fix
2. Ethan's Legacy Chapter 02
3. Ethan's Legacy Chapter 03 Fix
4. Ethan's Legacy Extra 01: The Morning Glory
5. Ethan's Legacy IF 01: The New Model
6. Ethan's Legacy Act 02 v3a
7. Ethan's Legacy Extra 02: The Movie Night
8. Ethan's Legacy Act 03 v1.0 (v4 is out)

Act 3 v.4 Special Edition (Bugfixed):
Is in the OP, choose which ever link you want.

gilma

Jun 27, 2017

Contains:
. Ethan's Legacy Chapter 01 Fix
2. Ethan's Legacy Chapter 02
3. Ethan's Legacy Chapter 03 Fix
4. Ethan's Legacy Extra 01: The Morning Glory
5. Ethan's Legacy IF 01: The New Model
6. Ethan's Legacy Act 02 v3a
7. Ethan's Legacy Extra 02: The Movie Night
8. Ethan's Legacy Act 03 v1.0 (v4 is out)

Act 3 v.4 Special Edition (Bugfixed):
Is in the OP, choose which ever link you want.
Thank you. I am too tired and drunk to download and sorting all now. Will do it later.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
abandonned huh ?

damn, would like someone else to take it and continu... sad to lose some game with potential in it

U

User_10739

Just replayed the last update again over the weekend and relived the upset over the abandonment, this was and probably still remains my favorite game to date. I feel that it could have been wrapped up in about 3 episodes based on the huge amount of content that V3X was pushing out each month and I keep hoping that he will resurface with an update... I think what he should have done given his financial and personal circumstances was switch to a charge per update model and then just dabble when he had the time which would have been better that just locking the door and turning out the lights...

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Finished this now, i guess you cant do anything with jessica right? :D I pumped alot in her stats but maybe i made some poor choices along the way?
Btw fantastic content overall.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
hahaha that was stupid of me, saw the title "act 1-3" and think "this download must have included the previous chapter" then about to play the game for the very first time... day 01 tired... using power.... "huh what power are talking about here?" xP realized that I obviously skipped a chapter. then had to look at this post again and now downloading the act 1 and 2. From what I saw from the CG of that first day, I would say that it is such a shame if this stayed abandon. thanks for the game OP

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
The game looks good from the story could be something but basically I will not get rid of the feeling that the game of a nerd is still a virgin and has never seen a naked woman here is his wet dream to live alone the baby face of the character you play you can already believe that alone he will be hard when he sees the daughter in the chearleader outfit

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
my review:
i enjoyed it initially, good writing, good story, nice characters and involving.
but, i didn't like that i couldn't choose, i was forced to play it out sexually with both mom and sister.
to split the story in so many executables, did remove all choices i made, only the last game, did allow "some minor" choices, but not enough. even so, i liked it, too bad its abandoned.

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
Yeh i'm real sad this one was abandoned. Better story than most, i really wanted to know what happened & was getting quite involved in it. Could have gone in many directions.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes