4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah, I got that one too. I just posted a 3 bugs (one being this one) just now.
The name errors are caused because of wrong text in the script files. The references are made to "Ivan" and "MC" when they should be "[mcname]". It also happens with some of the other characters. Dev needs to read through scripts and correct where necessary.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Still got a few bugs to be worked out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll get to this sometime soon--good spotting. I'll probably fix those when I run into them and post it here. If I don't do it by tomorrow feel free to ping me and check on the status of the fixes.

Not the dev or affiliated with them in any way BTW, lol, I just fix Ren'Py and RPGM bugs on my own anyway and post them sometimes.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Is planned pregnancy/impregnation content?
If it's not in the tags is not planned yet..
The dev will tell..

I know I want to know if it is avoidable
The dev already told you it is not planned for the game at the moment..
If he includes it in the future, maybe he'll say if it's avoidable..

I looked several times, but there's no compressed version?
There's no compressed version.
There's almost nothing to compress, it's only 630ish MB.

Reactions: Thicc Lord

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thanks all for pointing out the bugs. I have already fixed one of them (missing sprite) and I will fix the others soon.
It was a huge update and my searching clearly missed a few obvious name references from the scripts.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
How do you get the janitor to talk after you get the pills?

Edit: Guess it's a bug, ended up settings quests['The Locker Mystery'].stage = 12 in console to continue the quest.
Honestly, I tested this a few times and can’t replicate. However, if you get it - reach out on Discord with your save so I can have a look.
So for now practically zero content but look promising!
Uhhh, what? There’s quite a few scenes and 4 animations now.
30 female characters planned? too many for me..
and not easy, for the dev, to create good background plot about them.
Not easy for some Devs maybe…
Not all characters are going to have fully fledged storylines and quests. Some will just be for some NSFW fun.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Newly downloaded 0.2.3

Started a new game.

Suggestions and questions:
  • Why does it keep asking me to enter the MC's name until I finally pick up the phone?
  • Why does "meet the characters" remain in my active as well as my completed quest items? I'm assuming that's to meet the remainder of the folks, but I just finished yoga with Lucy so I don't have map access. At the very least the hint should change to tell me the next thing I should do in order to step towards being able to meet any other characters.
  • Create some idle behaviors and have a main quest that updates to the next time I'm supposed to do something. You've already got browsing the web, there's a TV to watch, there's books to read, there's a shower to get clean, so many ways that the player can advance time without having to resort to clicking a "skip time" button. Heck doing yoga with Lucy should have advanced time at least from early morning to morning.
  • Give me some indicator on the map that there's something to do in a given room so I don't have to click through every god damned room every god damned time segment. It's nice that the love list tells me where folks are, but that's really not the same.
  • For tasks that are daily, add an indicator that it's been done today. I did Yoga with Lucy, I cleaned my room, I made my bed. Either move them to completed each day or have some checkmark to indicate they are not pending today.
  • The landlord's car should disappear during the day while he's at work.
  • The landlady's car should disappear if she's driven off somewhere.
  • I find out on Tuesday that College will start the following Monday, why did Isabella have to wake me up Tuesday morning to tell me that? i.e. don't give me a hint to check the map when there hasn't been any change to the map
  • Why does cleaning my room and making my bed cause the Landlady to gain hearts, yet waking Isabella and doing yoga with Lucy do not? Then on Sunday waking Isabella rewards me with a love point? Is it Random? I just got a love point on an early Tuesday morning even though the hint on wakeywakey says I'm not getting any more rewards this update.
  • If what Lucy is reading is supposed to be a thing, why don't I find the book later to see what she was reading?

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Newly downloaded 0.2.3

Started a new game.

Suggestions and questions:
  • Why does it keep asking me to enter the MC's name until I finally pick up the phone?
    • I've not seen this bug and you're the first person to mention this. Create a video of it happening and post it in our Discord.
  • Why does "meet the characters" remain in my active as well as my completed quest items? I'm assuming that's to meet the remainder of the folks, but I just finished yoga with Lucy so I don't have map access. At the very least the hint should change to tell me the next thing I should do in order to step towards being able to meet any other characters.
    • Once again, this doesn't happen for me or any of our bug testers. Create a video.
  • Create some idle behaviors and have a main quest that updates to the next time I'm supposed to do something. You've already got browsing the web, there's a TV to watch, there's books to read, there's a shower to get clean, so many ways that the player can advance time without having to resort to clicking a "skip time" button. Heck doing yoga with Lucy should have advanced time at least from early morning to morning.
  • Give me some indicator on the map that there's something to do in a given room so I don't have to click through every god damned room every god damned time segment. It's nice that the love list tells me where folks are, but that's really not the same.
    • Added to the QOL maybe list.
  • For tasks that are daily, add an indicator that it's been done today. I did Yoga with Lucy, I cleaned my room, I made my bed. Either move them to completed each day or have some checkmark to indicate they are not pending today.
  • The landlord's car should disappear during the day while he's at work.
  • The landlady's car should disappear if she's driven off somewhere.
  • I find out on Tuesday that College will start the following Monday, why did Isabella have to wake me up Tuesday morning to tell me that? i.e. don't give me a hint to check the map when there hasn't been any change to the map
  • Why does cleaning my room and making my bed cause the Landlady to gain hearts, yet waking Isabella and doing yoga with Lucy do not? Then on Sunday waking Isabella rewards me with a love point? Is it Random? I just got a love point on an early Tuesday morning even though the hint on wakeywakey says I'm not getting any more rewards this update.
  • If what Lucy is reading is supposed to be a thing, why don't I find the book later to see what she was reading?
    • Later
Added notes in green.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Added notes in green.
Suggested tool(s) to capture game play to video?

Edit: Not sure it matters, started another new game, could not duplicate either of the issues you asked for video of.

I still have a save either the meet the family in both current and completed if you want it, otherwise I'll just go with a fresh start next time I play.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Suggested tool(s) to capture game play to video?

Edit: Not sure it matters, started another new game, could not duplicate either of the issues you asked for video of.

I still have a save either the meet the family in both current and completed if you want it, otherwise I'll just go with a fresh start next time I play.
Weird that you had those issues. Yeah, reach out in Discord for the save.
For future reference, I would use Bandicam to record screen, or something like GreenScreen.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Managed to finish v0.2.3 (at least I think I have as all quests are done except the repetitive daily ones at home which don't seem to be doing anything anymore), and liking the game so far despite it's issues. Looking forward to next update :)

Reactions: Ahchi
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes