4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Still got a few bugs to be worked out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This should take care of all the issues above. There were a couple typos I changed as well, but I forgot where they were, lol...

Reactions: BogusGasMan

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
This game seems good, but I do hope things like converting binary code will not happen again in the game. I mean answer the question that somehow help with your daily knowledge is great, but looking at repeatedly numbers is such a kill joy.

Thierrydark

Nov 5, 2017
In my opinion, dev should focuss on adding content to the current 3 characters, develope story etc around them, 3 female chars is enough. No need to add 20 more female chars when you have no content yet. Thats just my two cents ofc

Reactions: Ser Lordypants

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I have taken care of the typos, so those will be in the next drop 0.2.4.
I haven’t gotten around to looking at the bug yet, what was it?
The ones listed in the post I quoted. One where Hayley called MC "Ivan" instead of [mcname], another where Victoria called him "MC" instead of [mcname], a missing position reset after the return from the random call for Selena in art class, and a jump instead of a call for Selena random, don't remember where it originated but I changed it to a call.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
The ones listed in the post I quoted. One where Hayley called MC "Ivan" instead of [mcname], another where Victoria called him "MC" instead of [mcname], a missing position reset after the return from the random call for Selena in art class, and a jump instead of a call for Selena random, don't remember where it originated but I changed it to a call.
Ahhhh yes, a jump there would mess it up. I will fix also for the bug release.

Thanks

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes