4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
let me know if u can change relationship becouse i tryed everything in game and got no option to change their relation to you and your relation to them
No idea if this actually worked, but it seems that editing this file seems to have done the trick
EtherealBonds-0.2.3-pc\game\scripts\char_data.rpy

Original
default char_data = {
"sheri": {
"name": "???",
"relation": "Landlady",
"love": 0
},
"lucy": {
"relation": "Roommate",
},
"isabella": {
},
"blake": {
"relation": "Landlord"

Edit
default char_data = {
"relation": "Mom",
},
"relation": "Sister",
},
},
"relation": "Dad"

odbpm

Apr 18, 2020
No idea if this actually worked, but it seems that editing this file seems to have done the trick
EtherealBonds-0.2.3-pc\game\scripts\char_data.rpy

Original
default char_data = {
"relation": "Landlady",
},
},
},
"relation": "Landlord"

Edit
default char_data = {
"relation": "Mom",
},
},
},
"relation": "Dad"
yeah i did se that but it only changes how you refer them as and not the other way around

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
How do you get the janitor to talk after you get the pills?

Edit: Guess it's a bug, ended up settings quests['The Locker Mystery'].stage = 12 in console to continue the quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleo

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Ethereal Bonds is a sandbox, adult game set in the small town of Stockchester. Our main character "Ivan" has recently returned home after a gap year, travelling the world and is ready to start his College life. Ivan is blissfully unaware that he comes from a powerful line of magic users and a chance encounter with a fellow magic user starts him on a path of self-discovery, to unlock his potential and take his place in the annuls of time.
Since I see Saint Blackmoor hasn't offered his usual overview editing service, I'll step up. Usually I don't pay much mind to the commas, but since the "annuls" typo was bugging me, I gave it the full treatment. Feel free to disregard, but:
edited overview said:
Ethereal Bonds is a sandbox, adult game set in the small town of Stockchester. Our main character "Ivan" has recently returned home after a gap year spent travelling the world and is ready to start his college life. Ivan is blissfully unaware that he comes from a powerful line of magic users, and a chance encounter with a fellow magic user starts him on a path of self-discovery to unlock his potential and take his place in the annals of time.

Reactions: Ludvinae
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes