deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
The tags are confusing me...female protagonist and harem but no lesbian...so this is a dickcollection?
Well, if i cant play as lesbian i dont play it...can i play it?
Yes. I'd say it's mostly lesbian content at this stage.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
"most" is insufficient.
I am lesbian, so the maximal amount of dicks i can handle in games is one as male protagonist and zero as female protagonist and in real life. ;)
Understandable. I often filter on the tags to find content I like. It's sometimes hit or miss. But we all like what we like and don't want to waste our time. I hope you find something you like!

Reactions: battali0n

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, there is no point in filter for lesbian tag because almost every game with a single lesbian scene has one. Thats why i made the topic in my signature, but the staff here is almost as obliging as politicians...and finding the few female protagonist games without dicks is harder than finding money on the street, sometimes you get lucky but most of the time...
Well, i stop here, dont wanna spam your topic more than i already have, sorry ^^

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well, there is no point in filter for lesbian tag because almost every game with a single lesbian scene has one. Thats why i made the topic in my signature, but the staff here is almost as obliging as politicians...and finding the few female protagonist games without dicks is harder than finding money on the street, sometimes you get lucky but most of the time...
Well, i stop here, dont wanna spam your topic more than i already have, sorry ^^
Yeah, like I said in my initial response, it's sometimes hit or miss. They should probably do something like a Lesbian-Only tag, for example.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
"most" is insufficient.
I am lesbian, so the maximal amount of dicks i can handle in games is one as male protagonist and zero as female protagonist and in real life. ;)
This is something I can probably look at for the next release. There's exactly two scenes that would require some thought to make work without Euryale seducing the male. Then one more scene that needs a female extension (which I wanted to do for this release anyway, but ran out of time). Should be doable.

fokrrk11

Feb 17, 2021
0.6.0 apk port :
man page :

mega link :

don't know if incest on or off

Last edited:
Reactions: deepglugs

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Game has futa/trans tag. Im guessing that the MC can conjure up a dick when she wants, since she is a succubus, or is it something else?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes