Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Saw the pics, saw hot Lara craft and even sinia, THE succubuss where I came buckets to. Checked the Tags.
Female Proteg...
The moment I got my hopes up it got crushed immediately :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
Android Port of Euryales Gambit 0.9.0

DOWNLOAD
-

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
After reading the Celestine Chronicals, I definitely looked at Clash of the Titans (which I really enjoyed) in a new way. Perseus killing Medusa was messed up. It's even worse in the original myth though. He killed Medusa and took her head as a gift for his father in law...

In EG, I changed his motivation as well as the motivation of all the Olympians for killing their progenitors. I also "fixed" Medusa a bit. In one version of the myth, Medusa was mortal unlike her sisters. This made no sense to me. So in EG, Medusa is a primordial goddess just like her sisters, there is no "curse" from Athena, they were instead always gorgons by their heritage.
The good update is that there could be a few more pictures on Wooden Horse.
Just keep it up and I hope AC will be on Wooden Horse as well :devilish:

Reactions: deepglugs

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
After reading the Celestine Chronicals, I definitely looked at Clash of the Titans (which I really enjoyed) in a new way. Perseus killing Medusa was messed up. It's even worse in the original myth though. He killed Medusa and took her head as a gift for his father in law...

In EG, I changed his motivation as well as the motivation of all the Olympians for killing their progenitors. I also "fixed" Medusa a bit. In one version of the myth, Medusa was mortal unlike her sisters. This made no sense to me. So in EG, Medusa is a primordial goddess just like her sisters, there is no "curse" from Athena, they were instead always gorgons by their heritage.
Here’s an example of another bad ending :D
As in these pictures something happens to the AC and the company and they end up as slaves or with demons or ordinary mortals and She or they are sold and then a couple of pictures of how they are in captivity.

Reactions: deepglugs

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
From the original myth source material, Ashmedai is the offspring of the Succubus Queen, Igret and Perseus is the half-sibling of Athena. There's honestly not a lot of this type of content in-game, but the original mythology is full of this type of content for many of the characters so I thought it would be missed opportunity not to explore it a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Armada1987

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
0.10 is out and should be posted here shortly. It's probably the biggest update yet with hundreds of new renders. Thanks to everyone here who has provided feedback. I've included a lot of it in the past few releases. Happy holidays and new year, everyone. Hope you enjoy. olympus_gateway_52_0001.png

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version. Too many videos can't compress it more.
Pc (543 MB) -
Mac (509 MB)-
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality.
I have tested the PC version and didn't find bugs.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes