joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Euryale goes to the river with the angel to meet Echo, after the H scene i get a <mission failed, missing content> anyone knows what is it i missed?

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
0.10 is out and should be posted here shortly. It's probably the biggest update yet with hundreds of new renders. Thanks to everyone here who has provided feedback. I've included a lot of it in the past few releases. Happy holidays and new year, everyone. Hope you enjoy. View attachment 1556886
Thank you for following our feedback because as far as I understand rarely who does the game is active or responds to players at all to their wishes of will or desires or pleasure or not.
I am pleased with the update.
My advice to you is to maybe make bigger updates and then put the game ok I know we would then have to wait maybe two months or more but I think it is more cost effective (my opinion).:);)
I look forward to new updates and BDSM stuff that you will put in the story.:devilish:

Reactions: deepglugs

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
yes, it is.

But models really good.
Maybe... but probably not how you are thinking:
  • The MC uses an AR-15
  • Spoons is an anarchist
  • They form a vigilante group who are opposed by every political party (Republicans, Whigs, Democrats)
The ending will really throw you for a loop if you think the story has anything to do with modern popular politics.

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
deepglugs
Here I am to brag to you that I became a patron you are the first person I decided to do this for because I am really pleased with your work :D
Thank you for listening to my advice and for replying to me here at F95zone on my posts and I will continue to send you what I would be interested in putting in the game.:);):devilish:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Plz let there be an anal tag at some point I hate when there are holes that look soo good but we cant enter it's not like she can say yes, as we cant ask. ;)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Euryale's Gambit [v0.11] [deepglugs] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.11 · · · (339.6 MiB :: 1.17 GiB)
Mac v0.11 · · · (304.5 MiB :: 1.14 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Disregard. It was because I was trying to be cute by setting the elite_version flag to True...but of course you're smart enough to not include the images in the non-elite version... :4Head:
I suspected that was the case . Very sneaky!

You had me going for a minute though double checking I had checked everything in...

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
deepglugs

Just wondering why when MC asks the name of "Succubus in disguise" after the fight its still "Succubus in disguise" and not set to "Ashmedai"?

Is it on purpose?

I added "$ ashmedai_name = "Ashmedai""after MC asks what her name is and before she answers in the plantation_raids.rpy since to me it makes more sense unless this was on purpose.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes