deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
So I guess based on the premise of this story, the carpetbaggers were actually rugmunchers? Also I think you will need a lot more infrastructure to have been invented in oil refining technology in order to manufacture synthetics like nylon. I suspect a bootstrapping scenario at this point would more likely have started with electric motors and electromechnical parts.

---edit---

Also, what's with all the "Fuck Off" being used as an exclamation? The more likely terms should be "Fuck Me" or just "Fuck" or maybe "Jesus" or just the good ole "Shit".
Methane (CH4) is fairly simple to produce in a bio-reactor. All you basically need is a large container full of water and bio-mass. That's the premise for the chemical and energy fuel source for polyester (and derivatives). I'm no chemist, but I'm pretty sure the research, lab and factory to produce it would have taken longer than 6 months to get going -even with the help of Spoon's phone. That's one hole in the plot that requires some suspension of believe to get through.

The "Fuck off" is Euryale's unique-ish saying. The others start saying it later as well as Euryale's personality rubs off on them. There's a part where Young Euryale makes fun of how they both use it probably too much. It's all in good humor. Don't take it too seriously :p.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Methane (CH4) is fairly simple to produce in a bio-reactor. All you basically need is a large container full of water and bio-mass. That's the premise for the chemical and energy fuel source for polyester (and derivatives). I'm no chemist, but I'm pretty sure the research, lab and factory to produce it would have taken longer than 6 months to get going -even with the help of Spoon's phone. That's one hole in the plot that requires some suspension of believe to get through.

The "Fuck off" is Euryale's unique-ish saying. The others start saying it later as well as Euryale's personality rubs off on them. There's a part where Young Euryale makes fun of how they both use it probably too much. It's all in good humor. Don't take it too seriously :p.
IDK chemistry, just music, history, English, fiction and both ancient and modern arms and armor as well as a few other assorted subjects. But, IDK chemistry.

However, my one observation here is that I was unaware that methane was the petroleum byproduct used to make polyester! hahaha :ROFLMAO: I'm currently ROFLMAO thinking of the looks on super model's and fashionista's faces when they hear their favorite threads are made from distilled cow farts! hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Peace out, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: deepglugs

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Well I guess more likely methanol (wood alcohol) or ethanol would be the likely product to kickstart things from here depending on materials used and whatever bugs (ie yeast) you managed to wrangle up. After all, those sorts of bio-reactors are already already over the place in these times even if the boys and toys that would be somewhat off in the future. Still, I think synthetics are a shitload of polymerization further up the esther chain from them. So you're going to need cracking towers and accurate temp sensors to figure out where to place the various diverters up the cooling tower from where you're boiling the crude. Googling for nylon molecular formula has spec'd out as C12H22N202 created from the product of a couple of thingees that are much further up the chain from your so called cow farts or even moonshine.

Still thinking that getting your shit together to build motors, wiring and parts for automation will be much more of a stimulus. Civil War was the age of steam, and that was quickly replaced by all things electrical. There was even an upgrade path from steam engines and belts to motors and actuators.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Still thinking that getting your shit together to build motors, wiring and parts for automation will be much more of a stimulus. Civil War was the age of steam, and that was quickly replaced by all things electrical. There was even an upgrade path from steam engines and belts to motors and actuators.
Don't disagree. That was the other half of Spoons' plan was automation, but I never really got into it in the game. I didn't really go down the electrical route though. There's the delivery and storage problem to overcome too. It probably wouldn't work to replace/improve farm equipment, but in the factories, mills and other things it would have made a big difference.

It would have been interesting (to me at least) to have the entire upgrade path for the textile and automation routes traversable in the game. Back when this game had a battle system, that was the plan. I had to simplify the game quite a bit to get the game finished in a reasonable amount of time.

eskemender

Feb 12, 2022
I know I'm late but how many ending can we go through? I mean I finished with the 3 goes to hell and euryale went back to the future and done. But in the images shown there was a scene with euryale and elena and I never encounter that scene so is there something I'm missing?

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
I know I'm late but how many ending can we go through? I mean I finished with the 3 goes to hell and euryale went back to the future and done. But in the images shown there was a scene with euryale and elena and I never encounter that scene so is there something I'm missing?
There are lots of bad endings throughout the game. Do you mean those? The ending with Elena and Euryale reuniting in the future is part of the standard ending. Is this the image you are talking about? epilogue_13_0001.png

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
damn, i wanted young euryale to get pregger from self-cest
I like the way you think.

BTW all: I just submitted the last-ish version here that includes complete voice acting for the dramatic Stheno vs Euryale scene and an extra prologue scene featuring Ceraphina and son. It probably makes Ceraphina's incomplete arc more unsatisfying, but it does provide some groundwork for the planned Ceraphina + Son side-game I plan to start after Warlord.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EuryalesGambit-1.0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, always loved Greek mythology so having games involving the Gorgon sisters gives me the happy.

That said I loved the adorable Angel too and I heard she might be getting her own game but not sure how reliable that rumour was.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes