deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
deepglugs

Just wondering why when MC asks the name of "Succubus in disguise" after the fight its still "Succubus in disguise" and not set to "Ashmedai"?

Is it on purpose?

I added "$ ashmedai_name = "Ashmedai""after MC asks what her name is and before she answers in the plantation_raids.rpy since to me it makes more sense unless this was on purpose.
Not on purpose. Thanks for the tip. Fixed it for the next version.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
My Euryale is a futa but not using her penis? during the fight with the Wolf character, same at bad ending appear as a fem and near the end with another fem character (dont remember her name). Is that on purpose? or one of my choices changed her to a fem?

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
My Euryale is a futa but not using her penis? during the fight with the Wolf character, same at bad ending appear as a fem and near the end with another fem character (dont remember her name). Is that on purpose? or one of my choices changed her to a fem?
Euryale and other succubi can switch back and forth. It's part of her succubus powers.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I loved they had that in there.

Always enjoyed Greek mythology and films like Clash of the Titans (original although I didn't hate the remake).

When they had the Gorgon sisters in this game I admit I did a little squeak. I'm so easily pleased with stuff like that.
I should've known better than to delete a game you were following, dear friend! But, it has been a long while since v0.8 so a full replay is in order all the same. I was discouraged that deepglugs' first title went abandoned and deleted my earlier DL that had a few dozen saves. But, here we are with a completed version!!!
HUZZAH!!! HUZZAH!!! HUZZAH!!! Hip, Hip HUZZAH!!!

Big thanks to deepglugs for sticking it out with this title so I can finally see the end! Great story with wonderfully rendered characters and scenes. I am stoked to play the completed version right now... Well... my DL just finished...

Sláinte and adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: deepglugs

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
I should've known better than to delete a game you were following, dear friend! But, it has been a long while since v0.8 so a full replay is in order all the same. I was discourages that deepglugs' first title went abandoned...
Understandable. I still want to go and finish Catching Heat. It's an option that's being voted on over on my patreon page. Looks like it's got the second most votes right now...

I have been researching whether AI tech is good enough now that I can use it in the game over the last couple months. But even if its not, if Catching Heat is voted on as the next thing, I'll do whatever is best (traditional graphics or AI) to make it happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Understandable. I still want to go and finish Catching Heat. It's an option that's being voted on over on my patreon page. Looks like it's got the second most votes right now...
Might be better just to move forward... no sense rummaging through the past. Judging by the images on the CH page, you have grown exponentially as a game dev. Whatever you choose, my friend, I am certain you will succeed.
Live long and prosper, Phat:alien:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I have been researching whether AI tech is good enough now that I can use it in the game over the last couple months. But even if its not, if Catching Heat is voted on as the next thing, I'll do whatever is best (traditional graphics or AI) to make it happen.
What you did in EG is how you should proceed unless you find something better in the future, IMHO.

Just popped back with one first impression note: The real relationship patch aka incest patch has not only been included but also updated to include brother and sister in addition to the original mother and daughter patches. Thankfully, I caught that prior to overwriting the latest version with the old one. You may wish to consider removing the old patch link or at least advising that the latest version is included in the game DL. Hope that helps you and others.

Off on an adventure! Thanks again, Phat:devilish:(y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I should've known better than to delete a game you were following, dear friend! But, it has been a long while since v0.8 so a full replay is in order all the same. I was discouraged that deepglugs' first title went abandoned and deleted my earlier DL that had a few dozen saves. But, here we are with a completed version!!!
HUZZAH!!! HUZZAH!!! HUZZAH!!! Hip, Hip HUZZAH!!!

Big thanks to deepglugs for sticking it out with this title so I can finally see the end! Great story with wonderfully rendered characters and scenes. I am stoked to play the completed version right now... Well... my DL just finished...

Sláinte and adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
Euryales is an awesome game.

Throw in a bit of greek mythology, a sexy angel and why not lob a gorgeous succubus on top and you have Ava's orgy fantasties in one setting.

Sexual talk aside, i've been a massive fan of all things mythological and fantasy since I was a kid. One of the first films I remember watching with my gran was the original Clash of the Titans. Then you have Jason and the Argonauts and by then the Hercules series with Kevin Sorbo had started followed by Xena.

The only thing missing was seeing any stories from the side of say, a Gorgon.

The closest we got was a TV series called Atlantis. Medusa is a character in that although that's pre Gorgon before she was cursed.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Euryale's Gambit [v1.03] [deepglugs]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID:

- -
SIZE ~ 441 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
hmm....over already? well damn. I've been playing this for a while and will give the update a play soon. Congrats to the dev on completing the game. I definitely enjoyed the ideas behind the story...I'm big into Greek mythology.

Jul 17, 2020
complete... yet still has placeholder content? (brothel interactions with the whore the mistress of brothel says is the only girl available) is that the only instance of unfinished content?

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
complete... yet still has placeholder content? (brothel interactions with the whore the mistress of brothel says is the only girl available) is that the only instance of unfinished content?
Game is complete from a story standpoint. There's still a lot that can be added though.

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
So I guess based on the premise of this story, the carpetbaggers were actually rugmunchers? Also I think you will need a lot more infrastructure to have been invented in oil refining technology in order to manufacture synthetics like nylon. I suspect a bootstrapping scenario at this point would more likely have started with electric motors and electromechnical parts.

---edit---

Also, what's with all the "Fuck Off" being used as an exclamation? The more likely terms should be "Fuck Me" or just "Fuck" or maybe "Jesus" or just the good ole "Shit".

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Euryales is an awesome game.

Throw in a bit of greek mythology, a sexy angel and why not lob a gorgeous succubus on top and you have Ava's orgy fantasties in one setting.

Sexual talk aside, i've been a massive fan of all things mythological and fantasy since I was a kid. One of the first films I remember watching with my gran was the original Clash of the Titans. Then you have Jason and the Argonauts and by then the Hercules series with Kevin Sorbo had started followed by Xena.

The only thing missing was seeing any stories from the side of say, a Gorgon.

The closest we got was a TV series called Atlantis. Medusa is a character in that although that's pre Gorgon before she was cursed.
Wow! Not familiar with this Ava person but that certainly sounds HOT! :devilish:

As for mythos and fantasy, yeah... it hit me early and hard from first read of the Hobbit and LotR. Then I found Savage Sword of Conan, Heavy Metal (sci-fi/fantasy GN) and saw the original Clash of the Titans, Jason and the Argonauts, Sinbad and even earlier with the Wizard of Oz! I was a total fantasy addict from a very early age! I started playing AD&D in 1980, my freshman year in high school and watched/read a ton of sci fi as well. I also read the original mythological tales of the ancient Greeks, Romans, Celts, Norse folk and Persians. It helped that I was reading at a collegiate level by age 12. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea was another early favorite.

Of course, I have seen the Hercules and Zena franchises too. I'm still in love with Gabrielle.:love: Haven't had the opportunity to see Atlantis on television but I haven't really watched TV for well over 10 years now. I find AVN games like Euryale's Gambit far more interesting than anything on TV these days. And, we've chatted in other forums for other games we both enjoy as well. So, I gladly call you friend... you've become like a little sister to me. Pretty sure that if I were born a female instead of a male that I would be a lesbian too! I love pussy too damned much! hahaha:ROFLMAO:

But yeah... I love fantasy titles and Euryale's Gambit is certainly no exception. I'm glad to see you here, dear friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: deepglugs
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes