estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

My version is now the official OP Android version, so enjoy it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buy me a beer if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
not following the story very well, but the "evil" succubus is picking republicans to free the slaves(which the republicans did) for what reason? would not the evil sorts wanna keep slaves? and the angel and the "good" succubus gonna be the democrats who wanted to keep the slaves?

lol, anyway, I think I played this long ago, tried it again and not much content, maybe see some fucking later on?

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
not following the story very well, but the "evil" succubus is picking republicans to free the slaves(which the republicans did) for what reason? would not the evil sorts wanna keep slaves? and the angel and the "good" succubus gonna be the democrats who wanted to keep the slaves?

lol, anyway, I think I played this long ago, tried it again and not much content, maybe see some fucking later on?
Igret, the "evil" succubus, is playing both sides because she wants to start a war. This is evident by her involvement with the Church and with Lincoln, promoting slavery-as-culture in the south, and "unionism" (for lack of a better term) in the north. It's also explained in-part by Ceraphina in the scene after the Cathedral and by Ashmedai in the scene after she fights Euryale. Basically, Igret doesn't care about slavery because it's a "slow burn" means to an end. She wants war. The reason she wants war won't be revealed until the very end.

I think the Ashmedai dialog could be cleaned up a bit to make part of that more clear. Thanks for the feedback.

As for the fucking, I assume you just mean M/F vaginal sex? You are right, that flavor is lacking. I'll see if I can squeeze something in for the 0.8 release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belnick

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
How to get 1 bed ending?
i just go into the room and she defeats the character the woman kills the other one and the story goes on and somewhere i saw that there is a bad end where she is tied up with the other slaves??
Put BDSM stuf :devilish:

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
How to get 1 bed ending?
i just go into the room and she defeats the character the woman kills the other one and the story goes on and somewhere i saw that there is a bad end where she is tied up with the other slaves??
Put BDSM stuf :devilish:
This is one of the things to be restored after removing the old battle system. I'll try to work it back in for 0.8 or 0.9...

Reactions: Armada1987

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
Did someone say BDSM? Community requested Bad Ending for Ashmedai Encounter.
View attachment 1416082
Ss you see fit you can also do the ends in BDSM or add them to the story but here are some tips you can add a wooden horse and milking to become a slave, Slave whore in a brothel I have a lot of ideas about BDSM things if you are interested I can suggest them.(Ball gag also put)
Great game i like just keep it up

Reactions: deepglugs

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Ss you see fit you can also do the ends in BDSM or add them to the story but here are some tips you can add a wooden horse and milking to become a slave, Slave whore in a brothel I have a lot of ideas about BDSM things if you are interested I can suggest them.(Ball gag also put)
Great game i like just keep it up
I will definitely hit you up on those. I'm planning on doing at least one new brothel scene for the next few updates in addition to story content. One planned bit in the brothel was some Dom/Sub content with Diana

• Red Heart

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
I will definitely hit you up on those. I'm planning on doing at least one new brothel scene for the next few updates in addition to story content. One planned bit in the brothel was some Dom/Sub content with Diana
I'm happy with how you upgraded some things and great game I'm looking forward to further updates and I hope there will be a bad ending where the angel half demon and Eyurale will be in some BDSM ending :D

Reactions: deepglugs

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
I'm happy with how you upgraded some things and great game I'm looking forward to further updates and I hope there will be a bad ending where the angel half demon and Eyurale will be in some BDSM ending :D
Working on something now that may come close to that ... westward_louve_bad_end_2_0250.png

• Red Heart

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I absolutely love this, even better with the lesbian harem being built up.

Bit of a huge reveal this update, I was expecting her to be more than she is but not quite that much. I was expecting part demon not part goddess.

Although now I feel guilty for killing Medusa in Assassins Creed Odyssey.

Really looking forward to seeing what's next.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
I loved they had that in there.

Always enjoyed Greek mythology and films like Clash of the Titans (original although I didn't hate the remake).

When they had the Gorgon sisters in this game I admit I did a little squeak. I'm so easily pleased with stuff like that.
After reading the Celestine Chronicals, I definitely looked at Clash of the Titans (which I really enjoyed) in a new way. Perseus killing Medusa was messed up. It's even worse in the original myth though. He killed Medusa and took her head as a gift for his father in law...

In EG, I changed his motivation as well as the motivation of all the Olympians for killing their progenitors. I also "fixed" Medusa a bit. In one version of the myth, Medusa was mortal unlike her sisters. This made no sense to me. So in EG, Medusa is a primordial goddess just like her sisters, there is no "curse" from Athena, they were instead always gorgons by their heritage.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes