lamehater

Jul 1, 2018
So i just did the side quest with the old man that leaves in a shed in a small island north.After i gave him the password he talked a bunch and then didn't prompt me to do anything without giving me any rewards,is that supposed to be the end?
I think he's supposed to sell you weapons in chapter 7, so I suggest returning at that point.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
How does the love gauge work have it filled up and not increasing anymore but nothing is happening I'm in chapter 1 and just defeated the master gecky in the flower field?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
What am i supposed to do for the hanny mud storage?
Lancelot Mountains in the North past Pankarch, you need to beat Megamonster Doodle Cuckoo.

How does the love gauge work have it filled up and not increasing anymore but nothing is happening I'm in chapter 1 and just defeated the master gecky in the flower field?
Go Home. Literally.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Is there an Easy way to beat the ghosts in the "Tio and Tilt" part of Chapter 3? Thanks

aer0gam3r

Jun 30, 2018
I hope everyone found out that you can speed up map movement and battles by holding ctrl and turn on auto battle by pressing "a" =D

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
In chapter 4 should I go to the northwest island first (Prince Felton) or should I enter the sugar factory first?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Ice arrow in a chest near Hector, light arrow in a chest near Lancelot, light bomb in a chest in the west forest near Kalar.
Ice area target spell is a drop...
I feel like an absolute idiot now for not noticing them right under my nose, but I guess I wasn't the obvious and more along the grander scheme of things. Thanks.

Reactions: Az The Defender

SorrowOTD

Jul 13, 2017
So totally noob question... but besides resting in the inn how do you save? I can't find a menu to save in at all

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes