darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
I'm in at the ranger academy in Ch.5. I'm having trouble finding the switches to unlock the basement door.

So far I found two.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I'm in at the ranger academy in Ch.5. I'm having trouble finding the switches to unlock the basement door.

So far I found two.
They should be easy to spot usually just green events besides this one that hidden by the shelf area.
Evenicle_20180702_020217.png

h4ken

Oct 6, 2017
I cant find the last peice og gurigura yulan outfit... been fishing for bout a hour. got a bunch +2 & +3 equip/weps..
wait until you unlock fishing spot at central
i have the same problem as you before but after i unlock the fishing spot at central i got my last pieces easyly

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know where Kath's 5th flirting event is ?
Some people, me included added alot to this wiki page, you should check it out.
So is anyone else getting wierd black boxes and then crashing?
nope, not me. update your videocard etc, search all in 1 runtime by sereby (german site) but it install all latest files you need (rpgvx etc not included)

Reactions: Gloozi and inferius

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Is there an Easy way to beat the ghosts in the "Tio and Tilt" part of Chapter 3? Thanks
for any battle where the enemy keeps respawning (e.g. monster burrows) they won't if you kill them in one hit

I hope everyone found out that you can speed up map movement and battles by holding ctrl and turn on auto battle by pressing "a" =D
the grunt extermination helps too

anyone could help me locate the homeless in El Quixote?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
To people who are not fishing the last piece of Yulan Gear, the number of gear you can fish is determined by the number of fishing spots you have discovered. So explore the map before trying to fish all of them. If you have explored all possible spots at that point in time, the Central fishing spot will be the last one at Chapter 6.

P.S: The Fishing spot on the ocean is east of Hamlet and North of Humpty.

Ahy123

Feb 4, 2017
Does anyone have a guide on where to find the six mirror fragments? I'm 4/6 and don't know where to look, searched both towers up and down.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm retarded. Third tower was further in the story.

Nestea

Jul 15, 2017
Does anyone have a guide on where to find the six mirror fragments? I'm 4/6 and don't know where to look, searched both towers up and down.
you need to reach chapter 7 and go to the human tower where you will fight the supreme commander you can find 2 mirror fragments in there and it's easy to find them

Reactions: Ahy123
4.20 star(s) 65 Votes