<3

Jul 2, 2018
Where can I find cockroaches for the 5th Chapter Eden quest?
Oh nevermind, its cockatrice, remember now.
How many pieces of Yulan Gear do I need to make a set?
Nevermind, just finished my first set^^

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Well don't worry that the game has plot twists more challenging than that. Chapter 6 rules.
No it doesn't bother me just was curious cause it kinda hinted at it but didn't come out and say it at the part I'm at.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Alright I need a sequel of this game pronto.
You can start waiting then, perhaps in 3-4 years it is out so 1-2 years more for the translation... ok you will get it in 6 years MAYBE, perhaps...

I'm evil.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
You can start waiting then, perhaps in 3-4 years it is out so 1-2 years more for the translation... ok you will get it in 6 years MAYBE, perhaps...

I'm evil.
? okay. I was just expressing my enjoyment for the game lol. But good to know your evil, still like bacon though.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
? okay. I was just expressing my enjoyment for the game lol. But good to know your evil, still like bacon though.
Haha don't worry I just wanted to make a joke, personally from Alicesoft the game I'm waiting is for when they do the remake of kichikuou rance as they are doing with Rance 1, 2 and 3

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Haha don't worry I just wanted to make a joke, personally from Alicesoft the game I'm waiting is for when they do the remake of kichikuou rance as they are doing with Rance 1, 2 and 3
Yeah same here waiting for the translation of the remakes too, the original ones haven't aged well. Besides Kickikou that one was pretty good for a old one. Also excited for Rance Quest can't wait to continue Rance story.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah same here waiting for the translation of the remakes too, the original ones haven't aged well. Besides Kickikou that one was pretty good for a old one. Also excited for Rance Quest can't wait to continue Rance story.
Personally for me Kichikuou Rance is my favourite game with sexual content, even when it truly feels that some parts needed more work on it. It's the closest game to my ideal one.

If you for example compare something like Evenicle, Rance VI... you will notice one big difference that I love, in kichikuou rance the game is moving even if you aren't advancing, events will keep happening around the world and if you don't react bad things happen, another thing was the endings for all harem girls (or almost all), being able to make girls pregnant and things like that.

Evenicle is a good game however it's extremely linear and the side quests are bad, even more it ends kind of grindy, I would have liked it to have alternative routes (like sengoku rance) or perhaps a new game plus with changes. I totally would become an outlaw and fight the church in this game, I hate the goddess.

DizzieDawgie

May 13, 2017
Is Riche's "Light Magic" effective against monsters "weak to Lightning", or is Light and Lightening two entirely different things in this game? I've yet to see any skills that mention "Lightning".

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Is Riche's "Light Magic" effective against monsters "weak to Lightning", or is Light and Lightening two entirely different things in this game? I've yet to see any skills that mention "Lightning".
No, light magic isn't the same as lightning, Aster has lightning magic as a magic skill, just equip it and use it.

Reactions: DizzieDawgie

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Personally for me Kichikuou Rance is my favourite game with sexual content, even when it truly feels that some parts needed more work on it. It's the closest game to my ideal one.

If you for example compare something like Evenicle, Rance VI... you will notice one big difference that I love, in kichikuou rance the game is moving even if you aren't advancing, events will keep happening around the world and if you don't react bad things happen, another thing was the endings for all harem girls (or almost all), being able to make girls pregnant and things like that.

Evenicle is a good game however it's extremely linear and the side quests are bad, even more it ends kind of grindy, I would have liked it to have alternative routes (like sengoku rance) or perhaps a new game plus with changes. I totally would become an outlaw and fight the church in this game, I hate the goddess.
I was okay with Evenicle linear probably because it gave gameplay and a rance feel I've been craving but Yeah it would have been better with more paths, but Kichikou probably not my favorite of the Rance series probably because I found it a bit difficult to understand what events did what and where to go without doing a in-depth research of the routes which made me feel out of the immersion of the game, while the last one (Rance VI), since I played the ones before I had a more investment in the story and the events playing out. And had a bit linear way of me understanding what to do and not getting lost so much as in Kickikou.

Ahy123

Feb 4, 2017
Where's the hobo quest in chapter 5? The walkthrough says "you can't miss them". I apparently managed it.

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
I found out something neat. Apparently when you find all seven fishing spots it becomes easier to fish out yuran gear.

At least that's what happening to me.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes