DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I just realized you can use the minimap with the skill and can complete maps, is this useful or just for bragging rights?

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
anyone know where to find the item for sora's quest ?
When you become a specific LV and go to a level shop, you can get a picture

Request by Sora: When I got a picture of Sora of LV 60, it occurred at the stallion after the conclusion of the saints from the chapter 6. Returning to the
event
stallion at the tip of the Northwest poison zone seen from Hamlet
Reward: LV store call ticket × 99 (The possession number becomes 99)

Reactions: Gloozi and inferius

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
is it fine to hunt all the mega monster?

i heard some comment about giant lighthouse golem helping the fisherman and they actually not hurting anyone. i wonder if there's something special about sparing them? or effect when hunting specific megalodon monster?

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
can someone tell me how to beat the red monsters in the monster burrow they keep on respawning.
the walktrough says that i have to jump to cracks and beat the "jar" monster but there just isnt any jar monster.
i jumped trough the crack 133233 times now and nothing happens/apears?

PLZ help me guys im stuck for over 1 hour now.

DylanBoot

Apr 28, 2018
If I keep downloading H-games at this rate, I'll run out of space on my laptop.

Edit: Already have 9.2GB of H-games on my hard drive, 128GB SSD is almost full, what the fuck am I doing.

Reactions: Big Mountain

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
can someone tell me how to beat the red monsters in the monster burrow they keep on respawning.
the walktrough says that i have to jump to cracks and beat the "jar" monster but there just isnt any jar monster.

Just go into all the cracks (containing chests) and avoid all the traps, then go to the end of the cave and kill the boss

If I keep downloading H-games at this rate, I'll run out of space on my laptop.

Edit: Already have 9.2GB of H-games on my hard drive, 128GB SSD is almost full, what the fuck am I doing.
Your having a No-Life.. Join the club tho. also get yourself some extra space for more H-games

Reactions: Gloozi and inferius

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
is it fine to hunt all the mega monster?

i heard some comment about giant lighthouse golem helping the fisherman and they actually not hurting anyone. i wonder if there's something special about sparing them? or effect when hunting specific megalodon monster?
Answer is nope, the monsters are to be defeated and it truly doesn't matter at all what you do, the game is linear with joke side endings as the only choices you have during the game.

So basically this game is for 1 playthrough and thats it, kind of disappointed on that point, I would have liked a bit of bonus content or a new game plus, finished the game in less than 10 hours.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
wtf is a 'lolx'?
git gud as someone stated before or wait for cg rip/full save to be posted.
I am with you on this one. Not sure if it's the original writer or the translator that didn't have a thesaurus on hand. Scenes are incredibly long and boring, with 2 pics maybe and with great dialogue like 'omg u r cute grrl' or 'u r so cute, I like u u r cute.' I really enjoy the basic rpg elements of the game, but the scenes are just obnoxious, maybe I just don't get japanese vns.
That's actually only a problem for harem VN's ,which this one obviously is.Before becoming totally disappointed, try something like "G Senjou no Maou". The weak part is flirting/courting, and it's somewhat explained by the lore(either monogamous church-goers, or killer-rapists. ) , but the actual characters are not that bad in the group dynamic. Ramius is closet pervert, Riche is your average tsundere, Guragura is basically abandoned kitten(no wonder she's quick to fall), Tio is damsel in distress, Kath is my waifu - they got variety going for them.

U

User_32285

wrong room, you need to jump down the second room and kill the jar mob, then the respawning stops and you can kill rest.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

try to kill them all in one AoE, they won't respawn

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes