DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I was okay with Evenicle linear probably because it gave gameplay and a rance feel I've been craving but Yeah it would have been better with more paths, but Kichikou probably not my favorite of the Rance series probably because I found it a bit difficult to understand what events did what and where to go without doing a in-depth research of the routes which made me feel out of the immersion of the game, while the last one (Rance VI), since I played the ones before I had a more investment in the story and the events playing out. And had a bit linear way of me understanding what to do and not getting lost so much as in Kickikou.
It may sound funny but... I played it blind and enjoyed it a lot. However yeah it is much harder to play, mainly because of those events that were happening and at first I didn't know how to react. But that's exactly what I found so fun.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
It may sound funny but... I played it blind and enjoyed it a lot. However yeah it is much harder to play, mainly because of those events that were happening and at first I didn't know how to react. But that's exactly what I found so fun.
I can understand that, I usually try to play games blind too but Kickikou overwhelmed me lol.

JamesMattis

Jul 18, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the Kalar Lesbian scene, I found the 2 girls making out in the forest, got the vibrator and gave it to them. They said they would try it out when they get home but Idk what to do from here to see it

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the Kalar Lesbian scene, I found the 2 girls making out in the forest, got the vibrator and gave it to them. They said they would try it out when they get home but Idk what to do from here to see it
Nope sorry you help them but you will not see them sex.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Just saying but I think there isn't any CG for that scene.

could someone tell me does colpis get a happy ending
She stops being an outlaw, thats all.

JamesMattis

Jul 18, 2017
What about for the Bonjour Suzuki quest? I looked through the graves around the quest area start and none of them matched?

anonalchemist

Oct 24, 2017
Anyone know what is preventing me from progressing to the next bride event? I have a full gauge, but both wives are greyed out as options per attached. I only have 2 wives - am I expected to have a 3rd one at this point?

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
Answer is nope, the monsters are to be defeated and it truly doesn't matter at all what you do, the game is linear with joke side endings as the only choices you have during the game.

So basically this game is for 1 playthrough and thats it, kind of disappointed on that point, I would have liked a bit of bonus content or a new game plus, finished the game in less than 10 hours.
that's kinda sad. this is totaly different from other alisoft game.

first time they made a game vanilla as possible (less rape than other alisoft) but like you said, the game is too linear.

also megalodon boss are kinda disappointing to fight. they dont put much fight, they only have lots of HP.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone know what is preventing me from progressing to the next bride event? I have a full gauge, but both wives are greyed out as options per attached. I only have 2 wives - am I expected to have a 3rd one at this point?
The bride events are tied to the story you just need to progress to the next chapter to do more events.

Reactions: anonalchemist

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
wait until you unlock fishing spot at central
i have the same problem as you before but after i unlock the fishing spot at central i got my last pieces easyly
I found out something neat. Apparently when you find all seven fishing spots it becomes easier to fish out yuran gear.

At least that's what happening to me.
once you unlocked all fishing spots you can pick up all Yulan pieces, if you did not unlocked central fishing spot then you can fish for 50 hours and still not getting the last yulan piece

Brides event are bound to chapters, i added the brides events to the wiki, there you can see which bride event will be unlocked at which chapter.
(spoiler, It also show which wifes you get)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Alright, I'm in Chapter 4. Pretty sure I looked over every nook and cranny in the old areas that I couldn't access before without the Hot Air Balloon, so anyone find Gurigura's Armor Break skill yet? I was hoping I could fight mega monsters soon, starting with the Crab.

VandreX

Sep 24, 2016
I already enter the school and release the girl, there are some metal bars that do not let me pass. What do I do?

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes