worstzweisg

Mar 8, 2018
im stuck on chapter 6 where i need to find the passage to go to the central empire,i have searched everywhere where is it lol

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Huh, this actually looks damn juicy. I might give that a try. Or, well, maybe I could finish Beat Blades first or smth.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Alright, I'm in Chapter 4. Pretty sure I looked over every nook and cranny in the old areas that I couldn't access before without the Hot Air Balloon, so anyone find Gurigura's Armor Break skill yet? I was hoping I could fight mega monsters soon, starting with the Crab.
i found it in a chest near the 2nd homeless quest

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Where else is there a dragon door? I got the first one on Fish Island and the one north of Humpty.

Edit: also does anyone know were to get the clay for the Hanny love hotel on Hanny Island?

Shin Ng

May 9, 2017
No

Try to update your framework etc etc, this is a exe files that check automatic which versions you have and update them all in 1 time.
(all in 1 runtimes bye sereby.org)
thanks a lot for help.

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Holy crap! Honestly I forgot this was coming out this year. Last I remember Arunaru hinted last year that it may release winter 2017 or early 2018. I'd forgotten about it since then and it looks like it got stuck in editing so I'm glad I wasn't expecting.

Now that this side title is out of the way we should get the official Sengoku release late this year(Hopefully. I'd wager they're aiming for a Christmas release like they did with 5D and VI). I'm really hoping after Sengoku they jump straight into pushing out Magnum though, since Maria has finished translating it already. Mangagamer has been staggering their Rance releases with other Alicesoft titles like this one since they know Rance is a guaranteed moneymaker.

Unfortunately, those delays combined with the original delays in the Rance translations from when Maria first announced she was going official upset a large portion of the fanbase and may have negatively affected sales. It's been 3 years since then but I still see a lot of fans upset with Maria and even Arunaru. Hopefully once Magnum comes out everyone who still holds a grude can finally view it as water under the bridge and we can all focus on supporting Mangagamer.

If Alicesoft titles continue to sell as well as they have been here in the western market over the past few years then I have faith that Mangagamer may be able to acquire contracts with other companies that make gameplay heavy VNs and have traditionally been opposed to English releases(looking at you, Eushully).

Anyways, that was a bit long winded but thanks for sharing this here! As someone who's been a huge fan of Alicesoft for over a decade now it really gets me excited to see the community for their games growing. :)

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Hi everyone. nice game and i like it a lot but its a bit hard (for me) so i ask if any cheat around to make my life easiest?

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Where else is there a dragon door? I got the first one on Fish Island and the one north of Humpty.

Edit: also does anyone know were to get the clay for the Hanny love hotel on Hanny Island?
There are 2 hanny Hotels, 1 on the east side of Pakach(lancelot region) and 1 at Haniho Island (humpty region)
Talk to the hotal at haniho then go to the hotel at lancelot region and go back and quest is done.

thanks a lot for help.
Did it work for ya?
Someone know how to open the door in dragon's pantry?
You can open them once you talked to QD to unlock those (chapter 5)
Hi everyone. nice game and i like it a lot but its a bit hard (for me) so i ask if any cheat around to make my life easiest?
You can use cheat enigine for gold, skill points, love gauge, also there is a 100% savefile somewhere in the thread if your really lazy

Reactions: Gloozi and inferius

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Nikira do you know how to use cheat engine? Using it to find values such as gold, HP, BP, and XP should be very easy and all you really need with this game. I haven't tried it yet but just do your searches in 4 bytes and you shouldn't have any problem. Besides that this game uses some sort of encryption for its files to prevent hacking so you'd need to do some tinkering if you wanted to cheat in ways besides just editing numbers like those.

I'm pretty sure there's a SpoilerAL table from way back in the day for the Japanese version but I doubt it will work for this version. Someone will probably have it translated soon enough though.

Reactions: Nikira

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
You can use cheat enigine for gold, skill points, love gauge, also there is a 100% savefile somewhere in the thread if your really lazy[/QUOTE]

The answer is not what i wanted,:'( anyway thank you very much.:idontcare:

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Nikira do you know how to use cheat engine? Using it to find values such as gold, HP, BP, and XP should be very easy and all you really need with this game. I haven't tried it yet but just do your searches in 4 bytes and you shouldn't have any problem. Besides that this game uses some sort of encryption for its files to prevent hacking so you'd need to do some tinkering if you wanted to cheat in ways besides just editing numbers like those.

I'm pretty sure there's a SpoilerAL table from way back in the day for the Japanese version but I doubt it will work for this version. Someone will probably have it translated soon enough though.
hi there yes i use cheat engine,but get tired to have to to search again all value when you back in the game from crash or rest.:oops: thank you for your answer.:cool:

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
hi there yes i use cheat engine,but get tired to have to to search again all value when you back in the game from crash or rest.:oops: thank you for your answer.:cool:

Only works for v1.01
Cheat enigine table for gold and love gauge, just manual do for bp set to 99(must do it for each wife in your party) and your good for the whole game.

Reactions: Gloozi and inferius

Yomiichi

Jan 14, 2018
anyone knows where i can find a betahonza for sora? it says in a shrine near Hamlet but there's only the nameless shrine and i cant find anything else

Edit: Nvm Found it :D

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
The 100% savefile here is from SpoilerAL table from way back in the day for the Japanese version that why there is lot of item (of course not work on this version).
sadly there is not game + to use it.:teary:
here ( )is a small table for money and love gauge (work great).:cool:
that all for now bye.:firstimekiss:

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes