darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The 100% savefile here is from SpoilerAL table from way back in the day for the Japanese version that why there is lot of item (of course not work on this version).
sadly there is not game + to use it.:teary:
here ( )is a small table for money and love gauge (work great).:cool:
that all for now bye.:firstimekiss:
Enjoy the game

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
anyone knows where i can find a betahonza for sora? it says in a shrine near Hamlet but there's only the nameless shrine and i cant find anything else

Edit: Nvm Found it :D
When do you get that quest? I'm lvl 65 and got the scene where you meet her but nothing after that.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
When do you get that quest? I'm lvl 65 and got the scene where you meet her but nothing after that.
In stallion village when you enter it you encounter her to start that sidequest, I did that sidequest at lvl 64 chapter 7

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It's a really good game as long as I skip every single part where Aster speaks.

What an annoying cunt.
He doesnt have a voice so he doesnt speak..

I'm only in chapter 6 so maybe that's why?
When you become a specific LV and go to a level shop, you can get a picture

Request by Sora: When u got a picture of Sora of LV 60, it occurred at the stallion after the conclusion of the saints from the chapter 6. (end of chapter 6)
Talk to sora at stallion, go to hamlet poisen area, on the west south of it is a nameless shrine, go in there, right side pick the thing up for sora, go back to stallion and enjoy the titjob
Reward: LV store call ticket × 99 (The possession number becomes 99)

BloopBlap

Aug 8, 2017
So I've been fishing for quite a while at Eden's fishing spot. Trying to get gear, but no luck. I'm currently on chapter 3, and only thing I've been getting is the + armor/weapon. Any tips?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
So I've been fishing for quite a while at Eden's fishing spot. Trying to get gear, but no luck. I'm currently on chapter 3, and only thing I've been getting is the + armor/weapon. Any tips?
Until you find all the fishing spots you won't be able to get all the Yulan pieces. You won't be able to find all the fishing spots until chapter 6.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
the further you are in the chapter the more chance you have for the pieces, and like bladeue said, you wont find them all untill you found all the fishing spots

Reactions: Gloozi and inferius

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
He doesnt have a voice so he doesnt speak..
I'm going to ask you a favour.

It's a pretty big favour but in the end it benefits us all greatly.

Could you please leave the wit to those that have some?

That was truly a terrible retort i'd expect from my youngest but she has an excuse in that she's only just starting to learn words so couldn't do better, you have no excuse.

BloopBlap

Aug 8, 2017
the further you are in the chapter the more chance you have for the pieces, and like bladeue said, you wont find them all untill you found all the fishing spots
Is the easiest option to fish is to save/load if you don't get what you want?

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
please anyone where and how i get the fishing skill probably i missed it.:cryingface:

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Is the easiest option to fish is to save/load if you don't get what you want?
Not really. Just keep fishing more. It's supposed to be a huge grind and there's no way around it if you want the special uniforms. Not to mention the gear you get from it is really useful.

And for the record there's no difference between the fishing spots; you just need to discover them all in order to unlock everything that can be fished. If I'm remembering correctly, both how far you are in a chapter as well how many times you've fished actually has some bearing on the gear you fish up as well so if that's true then reloading a save will actually be detrimental.

please anyone where and how i get the fishing skill probably i missed it.:cryingface:
From earlier in the thread:
You learn it from Beauty at the desert by helping her friend close to Liones or whatever(the city down to the right). It's in the camp or path.
Also fishing isn't the only missable skill. There's a few of them. Many side quests are missable as well. After you beat the game you can actually go back and do everything you missed so you can 100% the game in a single playthrough without worry. However, if you actually want to utilize the skills and see all the content as you play the game keep in mind there's no detailed walkthrough for this game so if you don't want to miss anything you just need to explore the map thoroughly and make sure you talk to every NPC.

Reactions: Nikira
4.20 star(s) 65 Votes