Kaelathor

Jun 3, 2018
I believe i am missing something... Aster is always saying when idle, that the Hannies need help because the lost the mud storage. Does anyone know what this means?

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
kinda worked for me in a sense lol
glad it worked sorta out for ya

So does Sora ever become a level goddess in the game?
To bad no, she doesnt

I believe i am missing something... Aster is always saying when idle, that the Hannies need help because the lost the mud storage. Does anyone know what this means?
That is for a side quest, go back to the hanny hotal in lancelot region( east of pakasch) and then report to the hanny hotal back at haniho island.
Fished a 'rusty key', where am I supposed to use it?
It is for a side quests, use it on the sunken ship at Humpty coast

Kaelathor

Jun 3, 2018
glad it worked sorta out for ya

To bad no, she doesnt

That is for a side quest, go back to the hanny hotal in lancelot region( east of pakasch) and then report to the hanny hotal back at haniho island.

It is for a side quests, use it on the sunken ship at Humpty coast
Thank you for the help, last (hopefully), aster is saying he wants to help the two kalar women have sex with each other, and is looking for a certain item? stumped where to find it.

Figured it out. Poppin's, of course.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Thank you for the help, last (hopefully), aster is saying he wants to help the two kalar women have sex with each other, and is looking for a certain item? stumped where to find it.
Go to Poppin Island, get a adult toy and go back to the kalar woman( to bad no scene)

Reactions: Gloozi

JamesMattis

Jul 18, 2017
Just beat the game and with that ending there is a lot of set up for a sequel. Does anyone know the status of that? I'd imagine if it did well in Japan then a sequel is likely but it has been 3 years since the release date

D

Deleted member 59977

A question to those who have defeated the megamonsters - when did you do it? Is it post game content?

kudurare

Feb 19, 2018
Chapter 6: Where's the Turtle on Mount Miguel? I've searched the whole place but there's no freaking turtle.

Edit: Nevermind, found it. I thought I was on Mount Miguel but I wasnt. This game is a pain in the ass sometimes, because of the horrible map.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
A question to those who have defeated the megamonsters - when did you do it? Is it post game content?
I've beaten all but one and I am on chapter 7, but haven't beaten the game. I beat them periodically throughout the chapters. Your level isn't the only thing that determines your success; a lot of the megamonsters have some sort of gimmick that requires certain skills or strategies in order to beat them.

For example, the giant whale you can fight in the sea will start 1-shotting your characters once he reaches 50%, so in order to beat him, you need Ramius to tank with guard, and Riche needs a support skill called Magic Barrier (i don't remember when I got it, I think chapter 5?). Have Riche cast Magic Barrier on Ramius over and over while Ramius tanks the one-shots from the whale. Doing that makes the boss trivially easy.

Another example is the giant cockroach megamonster. He only has about 110k hp, BUT he gains near-immunity against attacks he has experienced once. So in order to beat him, you need to do enough damage with one of each kind of attack; 1 physical attack, 1 fire spell, 1 ice spell, 1 light spell, 1 dark spell. So your strategy would involve buffing up Riche and hitting the monster with her strongest spell of an element, then repeating the process for the other elements. For the physical attack, choose your strongest physical attack on your strongest character (likely Aster), give him crit with Gurigura, buff with Kath, then unleash the attack.

D

Deleted member 59977

I've beaten all but one and I am on chapter 7, but haven't beaten the game. I beat them periodically throughout the chapters. Your level isn't the only thing that determines your success; a lot of the megamonsters have some sort of gimmick that requires certain skills or strategies in order to beat them.

For example, the giant whale you can fight in the sea will start 1-shotting your characters once he reaches 50%, so in order to beat him, you need Ramius to tank with guard, and Riche needs a support skill called Magic Barrier (i don't remember when I got it, I think chapter 5?). Have Riche cast Magic Barrier on Ramius over and over while Ramius tanks the one-shots from the whale. Doing that makes the boss trivially easy.

Another example is the giant cockroach megamonster. He only has about 110k hp, BUT he gains near-immunity against attacks he has experienced once. So in order to beat him, you need to do enough damage with one of each kind of attack; 1 physical attack, 1 fire spell, 1 ice spell, 1 light spell, 1 dark spell. So your strategy would involve buffing up Riche and hitting the monster with her strongest spell of an element, then repeating the process for the other elements. For the physical attack, choose your strongest physical attack on your strongest character (likely Aster), give him crit with Gurigura, buff with Kath, then unleash the attack.
Thank you very much for the detailed reply!

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Chapter 6: Where's the Turtle on Mount Miguel? I've searched the whole place but there's no freaking turtle.
If I remember, you're searching for the shell to breathe underwater? There is no turtle, there should be a green event icon in the mountain (the mountain to the eastern path of Maquipeach) that will give you the item. If you're in the mountain that you went to in chapter 3, that's the wrong mountain.

kudurare

Feb 19, 2018
If I remember, you're searching for the shell to breathe underwater? There is no turtle, there should be a green event icon in the mountain (the mountain to the eastern path of Maquipeach) that will give you the item. If you're in the mountain that you went to in chapter 3, that's the wrong mountain.
Yeah I already found it, I was on the wrong freaking mountain lol. This game should've had a better map.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
So I know it will never happen since this is a harem game but couldn't the main girls who are knights go get a second husband?

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So I know it will never happen since this is a harem game but couldn't the main girls who are knights go get a second husband?
I think it can yes since the main char got himself a few wifes so its polygamy, i think if the girls(knights) wanted a second husband they could do it. I dont think the main char would like it tho

Reactions: Gloozi

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
EDIT: So I think I fixed the problem. Shin Ng talking about using the 100% save got me thinking that the error might have something to do with the save file being corrupted. So I went back to a previous save and advanced from there in the story. I got to the point I was originally getting errors and didn't have a problem. So i think it was just a bad save file.

OH thank you thank you.:closedeyesmile:
i was about to stop play due i have same problem but now is everything ok.x'D

Reactions: shaq
4.20 star(s) 65 Votes