Shin Ng

May 9, 2017
EDIT: So I think I fixed the problem. Shin Ng talking about using the 100% save got me thinking that the error might have something to do with the save file being corrupted. So I went back to a previous save and advanced from there in the story. I got to the point I was originally getting errors and didn't have a problem. So i think it was just a bad save file.

OH thank you thank you.:closedeyesmile:
i was about to stop play due i have same problem but now is everything ok.x'D
yeah i think it was because i used cheat engine and made the save file corrupt

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Just beat the game and with that ending there is a lot of set up for a sequel. Does anyone know the status of that? I'd imagine if it did well in Japan then a sequel is likely but it has been 3 years since the release date
There's a couple of short add-ons. One's an alternative campaign that was shipped with the pre-order version of the initial release where Aster is replaced with Rance called Evenicle - Rance Gaiden. Obviously that one's more of a joke story(Rance is an outlaw and a rapist, obviously. He rapes Riche the first time he meets her at the beginning...) but all the CGs are just recycled/edited Evenicle CGs. There's also Evenicle Gaiden: . It's a short side story that also features a new sex scene that was determined through a poll on the Alicesoft website.

As to an actual sequel there's never been mention of one although it's more than likely to happen. There's been references/cameos to Evenicle in other Alicesoft games since then. Most notably, Rance X had a few references to Evenicle and Riche, Ramius, and Gurigura actually cameoed in their own CG(Fair warning: It's pretty gruesome. They're brain dead and getting tentacle raped). Anyways, everything taken into consideration it's obvious that Alicesoft is interested in doing a sequel or they wouldn't be going out of their way to do all these cameos. The Evenicle English release selling well(which it is) makes a sequel even more likely.

Greenteaninja

Jul 4, 2018
This is my own savegame file 99% complete
It is after beaten the game
Missing few gal captures and skills
This is saved on the first savespot
View attachment 120644
Make a backup of your current savefiles
Then place this savefile in your savedate map

Im not responsible for losing savefile

Hello New here can i ask how to make the boat im stuck in chapter 4 to the sea and i dont know what to do

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Hello New here can i ask how to make the boat im stuck in chapter 4 to the sea and i dont know what to do
What part exactly? If you need wood for the ship you first need to go to the Kalar village. Then you go in the forest nearby the village to get the wood.

love the art
I do as well. The artist is Nan Yaegashi who's best known for the Senran Kagura game series.

Xig320

May 23, 2017
any idea if we can give item thanks to a program ? Tried numerous time to make Cheat engine work , didn't make it.
It's because every green beetle i got , i thought they were useless and sold them :/ ( 7 or 8 )
If someone know which program should i use to make thing work it would be great

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
any idea if we can give item thanks to a program ? Tried numerous time to make Cheat engine work , didn't make it.
It's because every green beetle i got , i thought they were useless and sold them :/ ( 7 or 8 )
If someone know which program should i use to make thing work it would be great
No, there isn't. This game uses encryption to prevent cheating so you're going to have a lot of problems trying to edit something like items. There's a SpoilerAL table for the Japanese version but it won't be compatible with the English version. I assume you're talking about the drone beetles that raise all of your supplementary stats by +1 permanently? All of the permanent stat boosting items are consumables. The only items that are junk are the treasure items that specifically have a *note at the bottom of their descriptions that says to just sell the item.

Anyways that kind of sucks right now but it's not that big of a deal. In chapter 7 you can unlock a merchant who sells those and all of the other stat boosting items, but they're really expensive(I think the drone beetles may be the most expensive item in the game). When that time comes just use cheat engine to give yourself more cash and buy back the beetles you mistakenly sold. Editing things like gold, HP, BP, and XP should be easy with cheat engine just use 4 byte searches.

I have an error at Ch.4 Ending.

Instruction: [A_ERASE]
Failed to delete object

Function call stack:
SYS_バックシーン登録
SYS_A
A
EVD/新居/双子と初エッチa
新居実行/双子と初エッチ

If it's not fixable i would like to request chapter 5 save file.
Sorry I don't know how to fix that but would you mind answering a couple questions?
1. This one shouldn't matter but out of curiosity are you playing in Japanese Locale or are you using something like AppLocale?
2. If you have anti-aliasing turned on do you have the anti-aliasing patch applied?
3. Are you running on Windows or are you using a Virtual Machine to play the game?
4. Did you ever use Cheat Engine or another hex editor?

I played through the Japanese version a couple years ago and didn't have a single error and there's people who have already played through the English version without any errors, but despite that there's quite a few people in this thread who have been encountering errors so there's some common underlying issue here. Since we don't know what the issue is try keeping multiple save slots in the future since replaying from different saves seems to let people bypass those errors.

I haven't gotten to Chapter 5 yet in the English version but when I do(probably sometime tonight) I'll make sure to keep a save from the beginning of CH 5 or the end of CH 4.

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
I love Neo Thunderstorm aoe
Damn,where did you find Thunderstrike?? I'm currently holding chapt 2 (i could go to 3 if i wish since i just miss the last king chat) because i want to find it (checked the JP wiki and it says it should be gotten in chap 2 though i can't make any useful out of the rest of that translation) but with no luck for now and i'm pretty sure i've seen all the map that i could travel.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Damn,where did you find Thunderstrike?? I'm currently holding chapt 2 (i could go to 3 if i wish since i just miss the last king chat) because i want to find it (checked the JP wiki and it says it should be gotten in chap 2 though i can't make any useful out of the rest of that translation) but with no luck for now and i'm pretty sure i've seen all the map that i could travel.
Thunderstrike you get from random battle reward.

why not show ur pussy
Well you see my pussy right? her name is Echo. I got another named Holy
I can't seem to find a betahonza for Sora. Where do I get it?
At Hamlet nameless shrine ( west of the poisen zone )

Reactions: Gloozi
4.20 star(s) 65 Votes