shaq

Jun 24, 2017
I think I missed the quest to get the tailor skill, I'm in chapter 6. Is there anyway to get it now?

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
Really enjoying the game but I seem to have an issue with the voices acting, the voices stop about mid sentence. Anyone else experiencing this or have any clue to fix this?

D

Deleted member 59977

Side quest in Hamlet: A girl looking for gravestone. Can't find where's this 'gravestone'. can someone help?
Its in the walkthrough. Go to Hanny island from chapter 3 the gravestone is not in Hamlet.

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Umm... Too bad this isn't a installer/setup version...
Thanks for the upload anyways!

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Finally beat Chapter 4. Things have mostly gone swimmingly with fights now that I'm level 41, but I feel like there might be a few things I'm missing. Mostly related to Riche, but I'm still missing an AoE low-tier Ice Spell, and haven't found the mid-tier Light Laser yet. Other characters I think I've been doing good with but if there's any hard to find skills by this point that someone can point out, that'd be great.

EDIT: On that note I should mention that I have the Fishing and Tailor skills from the homeless quests.

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Finally beat Chapter 4. Things have mostly gone swimmingly with fights now that I'm level 41, but I feel like there might be a few things I'm missing. Mostly related to Riche, but I'm still missing an AoE low-tier Ice Spell, and haven't found the mid-tier Light Laser yet. Other characters I think I've been doing good with but if there's any hard to find skills by this point that someone can point out, that'd be great.

EDIT: On that note I should mention that I have the Fishing and Tailor skills from the homeless quests.
Light doesn't have laser skill and low-tier AOE ice skill can be obtained after battle

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I would add a genre for this game: loli.
Because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do not know if it's more, because I'm still playing this game. It's really long. Oh, I'm not complaining ;-)

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Light doesn't have laser skill and low-tier AOE ice skill can be obtained after battle
"After battle" is really vague though because no one's said yet whether that equates to a specific battle or if it's RNG. One of the big problems with the game is actually how skills are learned.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I think I missed the quest to get the tailor skill, I'm in chapter 6. Is there anyway to get it now?
Go to the camp tent at haniho island, (4th homeless quest) if there's a ! mark then you can still take it. if not beat the game and load the game from end game, QD tells you you can roam some more and then you can take the tailor skill from the quest.

Reactions: Gloozi

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Here is a nice table for cheat engine not finished i keep update it.:D
Table update.:closedeyesmile:
Reload script every time you load game
>Aster stats
>Ramius stats
>Riche stats
>Gurigura Stats
>Love metter script
>Added No random Encounter script (again reapply when you load a game) you can set to fast encounters from dropdown too.

a genius make it.x'D
Works fine, just tetsed, random encounter bar value doesnt work tho, but nice table for overpowered stats but its missing Kathlyn stats

How many wives are there in this game jesus.
Screenshot_1.png
There you go

Reactions: Gloozi

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Works fine, just tetsed, random encounter bar value doesnt work tho, but nice table for overpowered stats but its missing Kathlyn stats

Kathlyn come soon.he make the table when play the game so he don't get kathlyn.
but for me that table no work.:'(
only Gurigura work the others no any help please.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes