darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Works fine, just tetsed, random encounter bar value doesnt work tho, but nice table for overpowered stats but its missing Kathlyn stats

Kathlyn come soon.he make the table when play the game so he don't get kathlyn.
but for me that table no work.:'(
only Gurigura work the others no any help please.
Tip to quote a post, bottom right you see + Quote, click on that and when you going to type a reply on bottom left you see 'insert quotes'.
Make sure you got the latest cheat enigine ( 6.8.1), if it still doesnt work after that and if you want have edited the stats, send me the savefile and ill edit the stats with the numbers you say.

Reactions: Gloozi

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Tip to quote a post, bottom right you see + Quote, click on that and when you going to type a reply on bottom left you see 'insert quotes'.
Make sure you got the latest cheat enigine ( 6.8.1), if it still doesnt work after that and if you want have edited the stats, send me the savefile and ill edit the stats with the numbers you say.

i have the latest cheat engine 6.8.1 still only gurigura work.
to send you a save is useless when i load the game the stats return default so you need to add them again:'(

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
i have the latest cheat engine 6.8.1 still only gurigura work.
to send you a save is useless when i load the game the stats return default so you need to add them again:'(
I edited my stats and saved and loaded without cheat enigine and it is still edited. you never know till you try right.

aer0gam3r

Jun 30, 2018
I think I missed the quest to get the tailor skill, I'm in chapter 6. Is there anyway to get it now?
I did the same thing on my original play through. From memory I believe you finish off the rest of the quest during the final chapter of the game.

U

User_32285

I think I missed the quest to get the tailor skill, I'm in chapter 6. Is there anyway to get it now?
No, it's part of a chain with Beauty and Guilty also known as the homeless, but at the end you can redo all missed sidequests.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
I edited my stats and saved and loaded without cheat enigine and it is still edited. you never know till you try right.
okay its my fault. i corrupt the save so the table no work.
i delete the whole save folder.and start again the table worked great..
but this is the 3 time i start again without finish the game probably i get bored soon.
anyway thanks to try help me.:)

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
okay its my fault. i corrupt the save so the table no work.
i delete the whole save folder.and start again the table worked great..
but this is the 3 time i start again without finish the game probably i get bored soon.
anyway thanks to try help me.:)
Goodluck gridning again :)

Need help in chapter 4 i need to find poopin where and how ?
Poppin Island is south of Humpty, on the island of humpty you see a small hill at the south, there you encounter some poppins which unlock you the underground entrance to poppin island.

Reactions: Gloozi and jarva212

jarva212

Oct 19, 2017
thx fo
Goodluck gridning again :)

Poppin Island is south of Humpty, on the island of humpty you see a small hill at the south, there you encounter some poppins which unlock you the underground entrance to poppin island.
r the fast reply

SelectedJayson

Sep 14, 2017
i think i got all the yulan outfits, 16 pieces all-in-all, but i don't see how to equip them, or am i just blind/stupid?

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
i think i got all the yulan outfits, 16 pieces all-in-all, but i don't see how to equip them, or am i just blind/stupid?
You need the tailor skill to make them. you get it from homeless event #4 at Haniho Island, rescue beauty from hanny temple, its easy.

SelectedJayson

Sep 14, 2017
ah, thanks, also, another question, is there a way to avoid one of the megamonsters 99999 damage when venturing in the red sea area? or do you need to blitz it before he does it?

SelectedJayson

Sep 14, 2017
you need to have the ship accessible and travel thru the southest most area of EL Quixote region, once you reach there, there should be a harbor, go thru the hidden forest path and you should be able to see golden hanny, to beat the final boss, just level up or something. i just used ramious to be a meatshield after i buffed her defence so much, then pressed wait when i know the boss would do some kind of AoE attack. it was a breeze.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
ah, thanks, also, another question, is there a way to avoid one of the megamonsters 99999 damage when venturing in the red sea area? or do you need to blitz it before he does it?
no a megaboss has his patron of attacks, keep richie alive to revive and your fine
just got tailoring skill, how to use it?
its automatic made when you got all pieces of a outfit

U

User_32285

Can anyone be more specific find place on landscape: nr 89 Saury Ocean Found in the southern seas?

Thanks.

h4ken

Oct 6, 2017
As to an actual sequel there's never been mention of one although it's more than likely to happen. There's been references/cameos to Evenicle in other Alicesoft games since then. Most notably, Rance X had a few references to Evenicle and Riche, Ramius, and Gurigura actually cameoed in their own CG(Fair warning: It's pretty gruesome. They're brain dead and getting tentacle raped). Anyways, everything taken into consideration it's obvious that Alicesoft is interested in doing a sequel or they wouldn't be going out of their way to do all these cameos. The Evenicle English release selling well(which it is) makes a sequel even more likely.
i wonder what happened so the girls fate become like that
i hope its just a different universe or something so the cameo in rance x is different riche &friend
if anyone curious about the cameo:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I think that was just cameo. The rules of Evenicle hardly make sense with Rance unless they made it so Eve's blessing system ended long before Rance was even born, because he first canonically had sex when he was just around 12-14 (which would have made him married, but he raped the sister of the girl soon after and had sex with all the girls in the village he could before he was kicked out, which would have made him an Outlaw)

Alicesoft makes cameos all the time though; hell you can get Rance's armor in-game.

EDIT: Also the Planar System isn't around in Evenicle. No level limits and no Dark Lords/Demon Kings.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes