Table update.:closedeyesmile:
Reload script every time you load game
>Aster stats
>Ramius stats
>Riche stats
>Gurigura Stats
>Kathlyn stats
>Love metter script
>Added No random Encounter script (again reapply when you load a game) you can set to fast encounters from dropdown too

a genius make it.x'D

craftmoon

Nov 26, 2017
Odd, It wont run on my Windows 10. It says "Evenicle.exe has stopped working". I have a ton of H Games already some of them are rance games so Im sure all requirements are good like the applocale... lol Help.. Edit: It runs on my PC on windows 8.1
I'm using windows 7 and I'm getting the same error. Same situation too... I play a lot of VNs and I'm sure it's not applocale. ): error.PNG

D

Deleted member 59977

Does anyone know how to do the Natal sidequest in chapter 7?

I got the last shard in the Humanity tower and there was a dialogue cutscene where the characters said they should visit her in the hospital. I have been to Humpty (as stated in the wiki walkthrough) but I cannot find her. Do I have to progress with the story or something before I can do it?

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Goodluck, use guri's auto win vs weak, disable lower encounter rate from guri. use cheat enigine to speed up the game to 2.5, and use crtl on top of that for fast gameplay grinding and go to a place where your able to kill encounters fast without using to much skills that use bp.
Whoa,took like 1 min of real time with this setup. Thanks again for the tips,now i can finally move to chap 3.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
dafuq... how in the heck are you supposed to beat the megamonster called Mr. Bigbigmetal over on hamlet??? Out of curiosity, I even used the cheat engine to boost levels to 99... and I was still only doing 1 dmg to it even with neo thunderstrike, since it's supposed to be weak to lightning, I thought it would do more damage but nope lol

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
you guys don't want a table for this game?
200 downloads no one left a like.:cryingface:
anyway table is not finished i update it soon.
hehe I downloaded but couldn't make the table work xD gave you a like anyways Nikita :p

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
dafuq... how in the heck are you supposed to beat the megamonster called Mr. Bigbigmetal over on hamlet??? Out of curiosity, I even used the cheat engine to boost levels to 99... and I was still only doing 1 dmg to it even with neo thunderstrike, since it's supposed to be weak to lightning, I thought it would do more damage but nope lol
Gurigura needs to use her armor break attack, and Kath needs to erase his power ups with her buff-cancel attack. That's how I beat him, if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Kohryu

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
still can't find the sumos to get the homeless part2
Sumos are on the southeast side of el quixote. Go to the bigbux and continue east, there should be a small path you can follow for a bit around the trees, skirting the ocean. Lemme know if you can't find it still, I can try to grab a quick snapshot for ya for the path

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
hehe I downloaded but couldn't make the table work XD gave you a like anyways Nikita :p
you have version 1.01? if yes you maybe have same problem as me remove the save completely from my documents and try new game with the table if the table work your save was corrupt.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to do the Natal sidequest in chapter 7?

I got the last shard in the Humanity tower and there was a dialogue cutscene where the characters said they should visit her in the hospital. I have been to Humpty (as stated in the wiki walkthrough) but I cannot find her. Do I have to progress with the story or something before I can do it?
She is sick so there is 1 hospital and thats in horatio (west of hamlet)

Whoa,took like 1 min of real time with this setup. Thanks again for the tips,now i can finally move to chap 3.
Your welcome, glad to be of service

Use gurigari armor break skill over and over, delay turn with ramius, thunderstrike with aster, debuff and buff with kathlyn and focus on healing with richie( no cheats) if cheats are used just attack with ice/fire laser with richie, make sure you got the ability for stronger attacks on.

Reactions: Gloozi and Kohryu

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Not having played the game, any help with tags is appreciated.
why don't you use the tags from vndb then? ^^
you can easily filter out the sex content of a game thanks to their great tag system.

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
I'm missing one scene, the one between Beauty & hanny and the one with the lvlup godess sister on page 5.

I guess it has something to do with the game you get with 100% exploration, but for the life of me, i don't see what to do with it.

Help please?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Not being able to find Glacial Storm is really getting to me. "Battle Drop" couldn't be less specific and I'm damn near level 45 with that being the only tier 1 spell I'm missing for Riche. I'm actually scared to find out just how many other skills I've missed because of this shitty drop system for skills.

ShudaofHellfire666

Feb 12, 2018
Hi all

I'm stuck in chapter 4. Got the Hanny shard but then what. In town they say to wait and to visit "new area reachable by boat" but I already travel all around. The only really new island is Aster's island and it seems that I'm supposed to wait until I can marry the sisters...(also, other question, I can't get the last tiny piece of map of the hannicide mountain right now, is that normal ?)

Ryoren

May 16, 2017
I can't go pass the Iron door that need to be Trigger in Chapter.5 The Zombie Seed. Help please, I try to read through all these website but no clue on this one.

Ryoren

May 16, 2017
I can't go pass the Iron door that need to be Trigger in Chapter.5 The Zombie Seed. Help please, I try to read through all these website but no clue on this one.
NVM I found it, it's quiet hard since it doesn't have any exclamation mark on it. It's on the drug room top left corner.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
"Battle Drop" couldn't be less specific
I don't know how they could make it more specific for you.

There is no specific way to make something drop, it's all RNG.

Guri can get a talent that increases chance for after battle rewards but even then it's not much better. Just grind until it drops.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes