micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Is there a guide anywhere on this game? The best thing I've been able to find is on the wiki that has like 3-4 things posted per chapter. Is there any place that shows chest locations and any important items to find? Feels like i'm missing a ton of stuff

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Is there a guide anywhere on this game? The best thing I've been able to find is on the wiki that has like 3-4 things posted per chapter. Is there any place that shows chest locations and any important items to find? Feels like i'm missing a ton of stuff
Depends on what you're missing. A good chunk of stuff is already on the walkthrough and by following it, I got 100% on the CGs and Replays myself.

ShudaofHellfire666

Feb 12, 2018
Where to go after getting the hanny shard in hannicide mountain in chapter 4 ?
I tried to come back in Humpty but nothing triggers. In Colopty, the prince body guard said to wait...
Did I miss smtg ?

Reactions: sergyo_ml

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Not yet, I still need to complete chapter 7 because i missed out one homeless side quest.
Quick tip. the autosave saves automatic at each chapter ( last tab in load screen) maybe you can go back to the chapter and get tailor skill, 1 minus tho, you have to do all again from that chapter to your current progress.

Reactions: Gloozi

MJ25

Jul 6, 2018
Are there other locations to find machina? This is for the saints request. I already completed the tunnel between humpty and poppin that i can't encounter anymore monsters.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Are there other locations to find machina? This is for the saints request. I already completed the tunnel between humpty and poppin that i can't encounter anymore monsters.
Pray at a church to make those spikey balls come back.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
But it doesn't work T.T
Thanks btw
Then you've messed up somewhere. Getting the shard and then going back to Humpty should trigger the next story scenes.

If that's not happening I don't know what you've done.

lot of fishing how? when you fishing one time the mark goin for good.
damn this game i addicted to it.:happyblushhmm they add drugs inside maybe.x'D
Fishing spots respawn after sleeping but the Yulan gear you need for tailoring is RNG based so if you are like me and have awful luck with RNG it will take a looooong time to get them all.

For example. I managed to get Riche all of hers in the space of an hour but i've been farming now since 10am and it's now 11.10am and have not had another Yulan piece show up.

Over an hour of running backwards and forwards between Eden and the fishing spot and all i've had is junk and a few +1 and +2 items.

Reactions: Nikira

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
lot of fishing how? when you fishing one time the mark goin for good.
damn this game i addicted to it.:happyblushhmm they add drugs inside maybe.x'D
I'm not sure if it is when you go in a town or progress the story, but the fishing spots come back after a bit. I managed to get one of the yulan outfit sets, the one for Riche. It makes her look like a sexy witch XD (Did some checking, the spots come back after sleeping at an inn)

---edit---
I am missing 76, 86, and 100 of the 100 landscapes... if anyone can help me out with the locations that'd be great... and a way to beat that last megamonster in the vermillion sea @.@ I nearly kill it and then it does an attack that kills everyone x.x

Reactions: Nikira

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
But it doesn't work T.T
Thanks btw
Have you gone to fervor island to investigate the Sugar Cube factory? I believe you are given the colopty mission and fervor mission at the same time, and both are required to be completed before the story moves forward. Fervor island is the southeast island (bottom right).

U

User_32285

Then you've messed up somewhere. Getting the shard and then going back to Humpty should trigger the next story scenes.

If that's not happening I don't know what you've done.

Fishing spots respawn after sleeping but the Yulan gear you need for tailoring is RNG based so if you are like me and have awful luck with RNG it will take a looooong time to get them all.

For example. I managed to get Riche all of hers in the space of an hour but i've been farming now since 10am and it's now 11.10am and have not had another Yulan piece show up.

Over an hour of running backwards and forwards between Eden and the fishing spot and all i've had is junk and a few +1 and +2 items.
RNG changes after all fishing spots are located by player, I had all 16 pieces complete in 10 minutes, just wait untill you get to central.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Get all fishing spots ( last in central) and you get all pieces within 10 mins
I'm not sure if it is when you go in a town or progress the story, but the fishing spots come back after a bit. I managed to get one of the yulan outfit sets, the one for Riche. It makes her look like a sexy witch XD (Did some checking, the spots come back after sleeping at an inn)

---edit---
I am missing 76, 86, and 100 of the 100 landscapes... if anyone can help me out with the locations that'd be great... and a way to beat that last megamonster in the vermillion sea @.@ I nearly kill it and then it does an attack that kills everyone x.x
Sleep at the inn to raspawn the fishing spots ( eden best place to fish as its closest to a inn) about landscapes,

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes