Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Also what to do with the ship next to fresh fish island it says to find someone who handles ingredients and what to do for the two lesbian kalars?
For the Kalar couple, go talk to the prevy gnomes... errr the poppins I mean lol

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
just to test the table,from my documents remove the AliceSoft folder completely add it in your desktop so the game can make new clear one folder,and start new game with the table just to test and tell me if everything work fine.
Alright did what you said but the random encounter script still doesn't work but everything else does.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Thanks can you help me with the ship?
Not sure bud, I haven't figured that one out myself though it seems like it should be somewhere in humpty dumpty, I mean they are the foodies after all and it does mention them lol though as I said, I've not gotten around to doing that quest yet so bleh may be of no use whatsoever anyways... it'll end up being someone you have to talk to on the other side of the map or something xD

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Not sure bud, I haven't figured that one out myself though it seems like it should be somewhere in humpty dumpty, I mean they are the foodies after all and it does mention them lol though as I said, I've not gotten around to doing that quest yet so bleh may be of no use whatsoever anyways... it'll end up being someone you have to talk to on the other side of the map or something XD
Thanks anyway for the help.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Alright did what you said but the random encounter script still doesn't work but everything else does.
I'm sorry can't help with this one to me working fine (need a few sec to load the script) but for some people no.:cryingface:
make sure you have 6.8.1 cheat engine.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Not sure bud, I haven't figured that one out myself though it seems like it should be somewhere in humpty dumpty, I mean they are the foodies after all and it does mention them lol though as I said, I've not gotten around to doing that quest yet so bleh may be of no use whatsoever anyways... it'll end up being someone you have to talk to on the other side of the map or something XD

triple post.:confounded: delete the 2 please.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone knows what "Hanny Breaking Permit" item is for?I mean,quest-wise?
I did absolutely NO testing on this, but I made sure to equip it to Aster before fighting the Golden Hanny megamonster. My thought process was that Aster had a hanny-smasher move (i forget the exact name) but I needed to equip the permit or the megamonster would punish me for using it lol.

If anybody else has beaten the Golden Hanny mega, let me know if you equipped the permit or not, and if there was any change between the two.

For now, I'll go under the assumption that it either is required for that fight, OR it just helps you do more damage with that particular Aster attack.

For posterity, my Aster's hanny-smash move used against the Golden Hanny was doing about 22k a pop at around level 80 I think.

madlad1

Jun 26, 2018
I just finished the game and I fucking loved it. Probably the best eroge I've played. Now it's time to wait for the heavily implied sequel to arrive.

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
I did absolutely NO testing on this, but I made sure to equip it to Aster before fighting the Golden Hanny megamonster. My thought process was that Aster had a hanny-smasher move (i forget the exact name) but I needed to equip the permit or the megamonster would punish me for using it lol.

If anybody else has beaten the Golden Hanny mega, let me know if you equipped the permit or not, and if there was any change between the two.

For now, I'll go under the assumption that it either is required for that fight, OR it just helps you do more damage with that particular Aster attack.

For posterity, my Aster's hanny-smash move used against the Golden Hanny was doing about 22k a pop at around level 80 I think.
In Rance games the hanny breaking permit increases all damage done to hannies so it more than likely does the same thing in this game. However it didn't work against the hanny king boss in VI so it may not work against the mega hanny boss in this game; that part needs to be tested.

I just finished the game and I fucking loved it. Probably the best eroge I've played. Now it's time to wait for the heavily implied sequel to arrive.
It is a great game; one of Alicesoft's best. Although I think a sequel is likely it would probably be at least a year or two until anything like that would even be announced since Alicesoft already has their plate full. And then probably another couple years until it gets an english release after that...

Mangagamer is announcing their new projects this weekend though and one of them may be another Alicesoft RPG. I'm hoping for Galzoo Island personally.

Reactions: Rawr1
U

User_32285

Are there any other games similar to this? Have played rance and beat blades haruka.
Utawarerumono, Zanmataisei Demonbane, Eien no Aselia, Dies Irae, Daibanchou, Comyu - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku.

All have some similarites to this game and are great Games/VN's IMHO.

Reactions: levoon123

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017

No, i beat it without the permit. Can't say much about damage, i think it was around 12k, but my level was only 65-70 . Hm,i need to try it with Riche

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Are there any other games similar to this? Have played rance and beat blades haruka.
Have you played all the Rance games? Rance 5D and VI have official translations and the seventh game, Sengoku Rance, has an excellent fan translation with an official translation coming out likely the end of this year.

There isn't another VN exactly like this translated but if what you're looking for is a VN with gameplay elements there's also
Eien no Aselia and its sequel Seirarukana, Yumina the Ethereal, Eiyuu*Senki, and Utawareumono. I've played all of those and they are good VNs with decent gameplay elements.

Some more suggestions that I would recommend over those ones though are Big Bang Age since it's from Alicesoft which is the same company that makes Evenicle, Rance, and the Beat Blades games. I'd also recommend Bunny Black 1 & 2; while they aren't from Alicesoft they have a very similar feel to their games. I also highly recommend Kamidori Alechmy Meister which has some of the best gameplay elements ever of any visual novel.

Reactions: levoon123

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
Can anyone tell me what Endurance and Resistance is for?
You should consult the wiki there's a lot of useful info already there. All the stats are explained on the game mechanics page.
  • LV: Level
  • EXP: Experience for the next level
  • HP: Health points
  • Attack: used for physical attacks
  • Magic: used for magical attacks
  • Defense: damage reduction from physical attacks
  • Speed: for turn order
  • Accuracy: hit rate
  • Critical: extra damage chance on attacks (activated the turn before, a sword icon appears on char portrait)
  • Evasion: dodge
  • Multi-hit: change to attack multiple times
  • Shock: stun chance
  • Mag. Resist: damage reduction from magical attacks
  • Endurance: resistance for status effects
  • Exp gain: percent of the base value

diggyniggy

Aug 4, 2017
You should consult the wiki there's a lot of useful info already there. All the stats are explained on the game mechanics page.
  • LV: Level
  • EXP: Experience for the next level
  • HP: Health points
  • Attack: used for physical attacks
  • Magic: used for magical attacks
  • Defense: damage reduction from physical attacks
  • Speed: for turn order
  • Accuracy: hit rate
  • Critical: extra damage chance on attacks (activated the turn before, a sword icon appears on char portrait)
  • Evasion: dodge
  • Multi-hit: change to attack multiple times
  • Shock: stun chance
  • Mag. Resist: damage reduction from magical attacks
  • Endurance: resistance for status effects
  • Exp gain: percent of the base value
But it just says Resistance. So Resistance = Mag. Resistance?

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes