Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Get all fishing spots ( last in central) and you get all pieces within 10 mins

Sleep at the inn to raspawn the fishing spots ( eden best place to fish as its closest to a inn) about landscapes,
How many fishing spots are around?

I keep seeing people say 7 but i've only found 5. I haven't got to Central yet, still in Hamlet. I'm at the start of chapter 6 i'm just doing the wife events before I move on.

So either there are only 6 spots or Central has 2 or i've missed one somewhere.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
How many fishing spots are around?

I keep seeing people say 7 but i've only found 5. I haven't got to Central yet, still in Hamlet. I'm at the start of chapter 6 i'm just doing the wife events before I move on.

So either there are only 6 spots or Central has 2 or i've missed one somewhere.
Screenshot_13.png
1.Eden
2.North of Lancelot
3.North East of El Quixote
4.Udon Island
5.North of Haniho
6.East of Poisen Zone
7.Central
Hope this will help ya.

kudurare

Feb 19, 2018
I've done the Homeless Sidequests, but didnt get any Tailor skill. Just great. Or I missed one. The wiki says in chapter four theyre in Haniwo Island, but now I'm in chapter 7 and there's no one there.

Fucking hate this missable shit in japanese games.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I've done the Homeless Sidequests, but didnt get any Tailor skill. Just great. Or I missed one. The wiki says in chapter four theyre in Haniwo Island, but now I'm in chapter 7 and there's no one there.

Then you gotta beat the game first then they will reappear , or you can load the start of chapter 4 in autosave load screen.( save automatic at each chapter), 1 minus tho, you gotta do everything again from chapter 4 till current progress, i would beat the game first then get the tailor skill

Reactions: Gloozi
U

User_32285

Don't sweat it, I replaced all yulan items with better in chapter 7, so it's just for completing stuff.

You can redo the quest at game end if you want it still.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

That shit is in any game from anywhere.

If you miss a quest it stands to reason you won't get any follow ups. Doesn't matter where the game was developed that's always been the case.

You move on a chapter you leave the quests behind that you missed. Most RPG's i've played be it eastern or western have that.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Get all fishing spots ( last in central) and you get all pieces within 10 mins

Sleep at the inn to raspawn the fishing spots ( eden best place to fish as its closest to a inn) about landscapes,
I personally used the one near Hector, not very far from the city there either and within a span of 30 minutes or so, I had gotten the last 3 sets.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
I'm not sure if it is when you go in a town or progress the story, but the fishing spots come back after a bit. I managed to get one of the yulan outfit sets, the one for Riche. It makes her look like a sexy witch XD (Did some checking, the spots come back after sleeping at an inn)

---edit---
I am missing 76, 86, and 100 of the 100 landscapes... if anyone can help me out with the locations that'd be great... and a way to beat that last megamonster in the vermillion sea @.@ I nearly kill it and then it does an attack that kills everyone x.x
use the new table to kick any mobs ass easy.:closedtongue:

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Also what to do with the ship next to fresh fish island it says to find someone who handles ingredients and what to do for the two lesbian kalars?

kudurare

Feb 19, 2018
That shit is in any game from anywhere.

If you miss a quest it stands to reason you won't get any follow ups. Doesn't matter where the game was developed that's always been the case.

You move on a chapter you leave the quests behind that you missed. Most RPG's i've played be it eastern or western have that.
But not to this extent. Especially since JRPG's quest logs are usually bad, and this game doesnt even have one. The maps are also usually very bad, like this game has. In western games its usually relatively simple to keep track of stuff to do, and not have to do any bizarre shit to 100% a game. In JRPG, something like the Final Fantasy series there's so much missable stuff that its just stupid, and unplayable for someone who obsessively tries to 100% every game like I do.

U

User_32285

But not to this extent. Especially since JRPG's quest logs are usually bad, and this game doesnt even have one. The maps are also usually very bad, like this game has. In western games its usually relatively simple to keep track of stuff to do, and not have to do any bizarre shit to 100% a game. In JRPG, something like the Final Fantasy series there's so much missable stuff that its just stupid, and unplayable for someone who obsessively tries to 100% every game like I do.
I don't really get the problem, you are in chapter 7 and that's the last chapter, at the end of this chapter you can redo the missed quests and get your 100%.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
How to stop the random encounters I click random encounter bar value but it just says not responding and then nothing?
you messed with cheat engine alone before try table?
Also keep in mind that you may miss skills from no encounters there some skills come from battles.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
you messed with cheat engine alone before try table?
Also keep in mind that you may miss skills from no encounters there some skills come from battles.
No I haven't just reinstalled it yesterday and loaded up the new table and couldn't stop the random encounters and I'm only wanting to stop it when I'm on the ocean and going on long treks not all the time.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
No I haven't just reinstalled it yesterday and loaded up the new table and couldn't stop the random encounters and I'm only wanting to stop it when I'm on the ocean and going on long treks not all the time.

just to test the table,from my documents remove the AliceSoft folder completely add it in your desktop so the game can make new clear one folder,and start new game with the table just to test and tell me if everything work fine.

Reactions: Yui78
4.20 star(s) 65 Votes