U

User_32285

Not being able to find Glacial Storm is really getting to me. "Battle Drop" couldn't be less specific and I'm damn near level 45 with that being the only tier 1 spell I'm missing for Riche. I'm actually scared to find out just how many other skills I've missed because of this shitty drop system for skills.
I got G.S. in chapter 7 it's a totally random drop that can happen from chapter 3, it's one of few random drops, rest is in chests or are scripted.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
you try what i say above? you need completely empty save folder to test the table in new game.
I didn't but that's only cause I figured out how to use cheat engine... just a little xD can hardly ever seem to make it work on any other game, but did manage to make it work on this one :p and that was only adding some money and levels to the characters so I didn't have to grind all day lol anything like stats or whatever... and yea nope can't do it :3

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
Go to the camp tent at haniho island, (4th homeless quest) if there's a ! mark then you can still take it. if not beat the game and load the game from end game, QD tells you you can roam some more and then you can take the tailor skill from the quest.
Thanks for the help, it's gone, so I'll just let that one slide.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Bought the game and loving it, best eroge ever. Altough cant say i like the rape parts, i dont mind them in nukige, in fact this is my fetish but eroge are meant to be played, they dont really work as fap metarial.

D

Deleted member 59977

She is sick so there is 1 hospital and thats in horatio (west of hamlet)
Yeah that was the second place I checked after humpty but Natal was not there either. I am guessing I need to wait and progress through the story a little more.

monstergelo

Jan 2, 2018
you need to have the ship accessible and travel thru the southest most area of EL Quixote region, once you reach there, there should be a harbor, go thru the hidden forest path and you should be able to see golden hanny, to beat the final boss, just level up or something. i just used ramious to be a meatshield after i buffed her defence so much, then pressed wait when i know the boss would do some kind of AoE attack. it was a breeze.
thanks a lot

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Just got the ship in chapter 4 and it says to go to the factory or go to Colopity which one should I do first?

U

User_32285

Yeah that was the second place I checked after humpty but Natal was not there either. I am guessing I need to wait and progress through the story a little more.
If you follow main story you wont miss sidequest natal (atleast you will get back on track, some of same places are needed to visit as main quest)

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Once the game asks you to gather the toxic materials (sparkle bombs, poison dust, sugar cubes, pinecones) you can hit up Humpty and they'll mention Natal in passing before giving you the sugar cubes. After that, exit Humpty and re-enter it and you'll get the mission about helping Natal. This will send you back to the salt temple (first visited near the end of chapter 5). After you've collected the item, go back to Humpty to visit Natal and complete the sidequest.

This is how I completed that sidequest. I finished it once I unlocked the final dungeon, so I don't know if that's a pre-requisite.

U

User_32285

So I'm trying to do the camelot 3rd stage quest followed advice on moves but for some reason it isnt working ): @Dracor

Figured it out don't know how to add spoiler tag so I wont say how to do it unless asked and told how XD
Click the "+" (plus) sign just above the box you write your reply and choose spoiler in pulldown menu.

MJ25

Jul 6, 2018
can someone help me about the yulan outfits? i already got 16 but nothing is happening

U

User_32285

Any recommendations for alike titles but less silly? I also just finished Dies Irae, so maybe something inbetween?

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
lot of fishing how? when you fishing one time the mark goin for good.
damn this game i addicted to it.:happyblushhmm they add drugs inside maybe.x'D

Reactions: Kohryu

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
Just finished the game, only a few scenes were fapable, but I enjoyed the game enough that this didn't matter.

I hope they follow through and make a sequel.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Here is a nice table for cheat engine not finished i keep update it.:D
Table update again.:closedeyesmile:
Reload script every time you load game
>Aster stats
>Ramius stats
>Riche stats
>Gurigura Stats
>Kathlyn stats
>Love metter script
>Added No random Encounter script (again reapply when you load a game) you can set to fast encounters from dropdown too
>Added Drone Beetle points

a genius make it.x'D

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
you guys don't want a table for this game?
950 downloads no one left a like.:cryingface:
anyway table is not finished i update it soon.

Reactions: pencubabahaya

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You need to be in chapter 7 to do it tho

lot of fishing how? when you fishing one time the mark goin for good.
damn this game i addicted to it.:happyblushhmm they add drugs inside maybe.x'D
Fastest place for fishing is at eden, sleep at the inn and fishing spot respawns, use cheat enigine x2 speed and use CTRL button to speed on dialog and enjoy fishing.

Reactions: Gloozi and Nikira
4.20 star(s) 65 Votes