darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
NEED HELP I EXPERIENCE SYS43VM ERROR OR SOMETHING HOW TO FIX IT SORRY FOR CAPSLOCK
They are in El Quixote.

I'm in chapter 5 and getting the Sys43 VM error during cutscenes, I tried the previous fixes in the thread and nothing has worked. Shin Ng, did you fix this problem?

This is the error message:
Instruction: [A_ERASE]
Failed to delete object

Function call stack:
SYS_バックシーン登録
SYS_A
A
EV/ホレイショー/汎用
シナリオ関数呼び出し/実行

EDIT: So I think I fixed the problem. Shin Ng talking about using the 100% save got me thinking that the error might have something to do with the save file being corrupted. So I went back to a previous save and advanced from there in the story. I got to the point I was originally getting errors and didn't have a problem. So i think it was just a bad save file.
Check this, maybe this helps

Reactions: Gloozi

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ah ok,i was sorta wishing it was not that... I might guess that also insta-kill of Guri for weak enemies isn't going to help achieve it right?
No assasinate 50% chance and Neo assasinate 80% chance does not work on bosses or megamonsters.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
Thunderstrike you get from random battle reward.

Well you see my pussy right? her name is Echo. I got another named Holy

At Hamlet nameless shrine ( west of the poisen zone )
just kidding anyway where is second garden im on chapter 5 need do something for hospital

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ok,thanks Darksize. Guess gotta grind battles then,sigh.
Goodluck, use guri's auto win vs weak, disable lower encounter rate from guri. use cheat enigine to speed up the game to 2.5, and use crtl on top of that for fast gameplay grinding and go to a place where your able to kill encounters fast without using to much skills that use bp.

just kidding anyway where is second garden im on chapter 5 need do something for hospital
west of poisen zone ( north of hamlet) you see a fence(near the north coast) go through there to enter second garden.
Tip go west once you got there, pickup the item, go to the well in the middle for easy fights against the thorns.(they are a pain in the ass without)

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
Goodluck, use guri's auto win vs weak, disable lower encounter rate from guri. use cheat enigine to speed up the game to 2.5, and use crtl on top of that for fast gameplay grinding and go to a place where your able to kill encounters fast without using to much skills that use bp.

west of poisen zone ( north of hamlet) you see a fence(near the north coast) go through there to enter second garden.
Tip go west once you got there, pickup the item, go to the well in the middle for easy fights against the thorns.(they are a pain in the ass without)
Arigatou Lady

leviet

May 2, 2017
Hello. I have problem with this game. I'm in chapter 5 and i must save Croix with Herb in second herb garden. But i don't know where is this fucking second herb garden. Help me please!!

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Hello. I have problem with this game. I'm in chapter 5 and i must save Croix with Herb in second herb garden. But i don't know where is this fucking second herb garden. Help me please!!
It is literally 4 posts above what you said...
Check the walkthrough in first post if you cannot find something

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
Your welcome still i advise you to take the item from the west once you enter second garden, the fights goes waaaay easier with those, without they have the hp and defense of a mid game megamonster.
need help agian im in ostrich need open gate i found one swich but where is second looking for zombie seed :p

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
need help agian im in ostrich need open gate i found one swich but where is second looking for zombie seed :p
There are 2 switches, 1 is across the water training room with the logs, and the other is in a room above that in a shelf.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes