darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm going to ask you a favour.

It's a pretty big favour but in the end it benefits us all greatly.

Could you please leave the wit to those that have some?

That was truly a terrible retort i'd expect from my youngest but she has an excuse in that she's only just starting to learn words so couldn't do better, you have no excuse.
Geuss you cant see the joke..

please anyone where and how i get the fishing skill probably i missed it.:cryingface:
You get it from Homeless event in Lancelot, walk east from lanselot and you find a camp, secon quest you will be asked to catch a fish. then you unlocked the skill

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Geuss you cant see the joke..
Oh, no, I saw it ..... it was just really, really bad.

Ever see one of those talent shows on TV where someone tells a really shitty joke and the whole room stares at them?

That kind of bad.

Being funny isn't for everyone. I'm sure you have other amazing talents .... just not jokes.

<3

Jul 2, 2018
^Why are you so angry =\

I have 100% of CGs, yet only 98% of Replays, even though I fully completed the game. There also seem to be none missing when browsing through them... Anybody knows what gives?

Shin Ng

May 9, 2017
There are 2 hanny Hotels, 1 on the east side of Pakach(lancelot region) and 1 at Haniho Island (humpty region)
Talk to the hotal at haniho then go to the hotel at lancelot region and go back and quest is done.

Did it work for ya?

You can open them once you talked to QD to unlock those (chapter 5)

You can use cheat enigine for gold, skill points, love gauge, also there is a 100% savefile somewhere in the thread if your really lazy
kinda worked for me in a sense lol

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone knows where to hunt ham bambaras? can't find it any tips? thank you :)
They are in El Quixote.

I'm in chapter 5 and getting the Sys43 VM error during cutscenes, I tried the previous fixes in the thread and nothing has worked. Shin Ng, did you fix this problem?

This is the error message:
Instruction: [A_ERASE]
Failed to delete object

Function call stack:
SYS_バックシーン登録
SYS_A
A
EV/ホレイショー/汎用
シナリオ関数呼び出し/実行

EDIT: So I think I fixed the problem. Shin Ng talking about using the 100% save got me thinking that the error might have something to do with the save file being corrupted. So I went back to a previous save and advanced from there in the story. I got to the point I was originally getting errors and didn't have a problem. So i think it was just a bad save file.

Reactions: Nikira

Shin Ng

May 9, 2017
well i
They are in El Quixote.

I'm in chapter 5 and getting the Sys43 VM error during cutscenes, I tried the previous fixes in the thread and nothing has worked. Shin Ng, did you fix this problem?

This is the error message:
Instruction: [A_ERASE]
Failed to delete object

Function call stack:
SYS_バックシーン登録
SYS_A
A
EV/ホレイショー/汎用
シナリオ関数呼び出し/実行
well i didnt really fix it. i downloaded the game again from here and used the 100% save file darksize sent in the link mine happened when i was teleport

orketto

Sep 25, 2017
I think I've reached the end of the game ... but I still miss the search for the Suken Ship to find the magic beans - I think I took this mission to Colopty Does anyone have any idea where this ship might be? I already checked the one above HUmpty City

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I think I've reached the end of the game ... but I still miss the search for the Suken Ship to find the magic beans - I think I took this mission to Colopty Does anyone have any idea where this ship might be? I already checked the one above HUmpty City
The beans are in the sunken ship in the bottom far left of the ocean on the map, not the one above humpty

rk187

Jul 4, 2018
Does anyone know what's up with the statue on the dinosaur island in the northeast? I approached the statue, and it said something about someone old maybe knowing about it. Can't figure out who to talk to.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone know what's up with the statue on the dinosaur island in the northeast? I approached the statue, and it said something about someone old maybe knowing about it. Can't figure out who to talk to.
You need to talk to QD about that.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I'm in chapter 3 and it says to go west or go south to get to the Kalar village which should I pick do I miss anything depending on which I choose?

D

Deleted member 59977

I'm in chapter 3 and it says to go west or go south to get to the Kalar village which should I pick do I miss anything depending on which I choose?
West. South is a shortcut that takes you there directly but you can unlock it only by progressing through the story mission. Before you unlock it it will be like a maze asking you to go left or right and you will never be able to reach the village.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes