DC123

Jul 24, 2017
I had already checked it before posting my previous question. It is useless for me as its just random bunch of questions pertaining to the games story along with their answers organized according to each chapter of the game. What i am looking for is a guide on how to go about beating each mega monster in the game and as far as i have seen the walkthrough has no information about the mega monsters you see like that giant crab, their stats, weaknesses, optimal lvl to attempt fighting them and how to go about beating each one etc.
I have beaten every mega monster except Vevestar so I can help a bit.

Giant Crab is armored, so Guri with Armor Breaker.

One-Fanged Puryo is straightforward, just hit it till it dies. You need to do at least 2-3k damage though.

Super Bigfoot does status effects but you should be good.

Tigris and Doodle Coo Coo Pigeon is straightforward like Puryo.

Golem is armored, so Guri, but it doesn't work completely, so you still need good damage.

Golden Hanny is straightforward.

Giant Cockroach becomes resistant to any type of damage it has taken, so hit it with: Robheart, Neo Thunderstrike, Snow Laser, Fire Laser, White Destruction, Darkness Punch.

Last Horned Whale does an instant Death AOE when it reaches 25-50% of its hp so save you BP and unleash all skills when it hits that %.

Robot is straightforward.

Turtle is armored, so you know the drill.

Mr. Bigbigmetal has armor and +4 def buffs so it needs Guri and Kath's Cancel in conjunction.

Amuzon Boxen is straightforward.

Vevestar is horrible because it gurantee kills you within 10 turns and no skill will invalidate that attack, so you need to delay and stun it.

Kong King will go into a rage state if attacked by flat girls, aka Guri and Kath, so use Kath for support and just wait for Guri.

Nov 14, 2017
For Vevestar you can try to buy BP potions if you haven't already.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is a lvl78 party taking it down.He uses Aster's weakness weapon on ramius and spams her 5hit skill.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
So since I seem to be having "bad luck" and should have found some new spells for Riche by now at the start of Chapter 3, can anyone point out where these are?

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Is the game complete? is this new version? because I had already downloaded it and now I am among the newest ... so I ask to know if to delete the other and install this or is the same
Dont forget to download the 1.01 fix and overwite it in your gamefile

Just started and does anyone know what the music notes that keep appearing mean?
Its means your standing idle, has no other meaning

Reactions: Gloozi and inferius
Nov 14, 2017
So since I seem to be having "bad luck" and should have found some new spells for Riche by now at the start of Chapter 3, can anyone point out where these are?
Ice arrow in a chest near Hector, light arrow in a chest near Lancelot, light bomb in a chest in the west forest near Kalar.
Ice area target spell is a drop...

Reactions: GamingSavant

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
I'm looking for lucky Can can for the capture completion. Do you guys know where i can find them easily (IE not with a 1% chance encounter, I know you can find them around Eden for instance)? Even if it's at the end of the game, it's fine, just curious.

Thanks.

Nov 14, 2017
I'm looking for lucky Can can for the capture completion. Do you guys know where i can find them easily (IE not with a 1% chance encounter, I know you can find them around Eden for instance)? Even if it's at the end of the game, it's fine, just curious.

Thanks.
No, there is no specific spot for the Lucky Can Can.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I gotta find cockatrice for knights side quests, where to find them?
they also drop in dragon's pantry norty of Humpty

Kong King will go into a rage state if attacked by flat girls, aka Guri and Kath, so use Kath for support and just wait for Guri.
actually in chapter 4 Guri aquired a boosting (ability) skill that says +1 to bust size

Reactions: Az The Defender

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Just started and does anyone know what the music notes that keep appearing mean?
Actually the music notes means you are in a safer area so monster that appear to attack you are the weaker ones of that region, and the encounter bar rises slower in such areas.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
@
Thanks, I've missed somehow. Pretty sure I searched for "anti" in all pages :oops:

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
For Vevestar you can try to buy BP potions if you haven't already.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is a lvl78 party taking it down.He uses Aster's weakness weapon on ramius and spams her 5hit skill.
Thanks, just used this strategy to take down Vevestar. My poor wallet though, spent like 500k just for 8 BP pots and still ran out and almost failed.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Can you freely go back to areas cause there is a giant crab and I'm not strong enough yet to beat him so can I go back and fight him anytime later?

Canes

May 27, 2018
Actually the music notes means you are in a safer area so monster that appear to attack you are the weaker ones of that region, and the encounter bar rises slower in such areas.
Right. As long as you follow a road, the encounter rate will be somewhat lower, that's what the music notes mean.

Tarwion

Jul 21, 2017
So i just did the side quest with the old man that leaves in a shed in a small island north.After i gave him the password he talked a bunch and then didn't prompt me to do anything without giving me any rewards,is that supposed to be the end?

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes