VN Ren'Py Abandoned Evergreen Valley [v0.4] [BlackPhoenixST]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Fetishes/kinks are avoidable. The player will only see the content he wants to see.
We must have different ideas of avoidable then and maybe you could define what you mean by it. There were several forced scenes.
1) First the voyeur scene of the neighbor while the MC is in the tree. Not only was it unavoidable but I had to listen to the MC say it was hot which was a total turnoff to me. I don't like when the creator decides for me that something is hot. I always want to make that decision for myself. Voyeurism is definitely a kink I don't want.
2) The scene where the MC is massaging his aunt's leg. He gets all creepy and touches her pussy without me being able to choose.
3) MC wakes up to his sister on top of him and proceeds to agree with her suggestions without any choice in the matter for me. At least I had the choice to avoid creeping on my sister in her sleep after that. I would have been cool with it if I could have been allowed to wake her up, talk to her and then do things with her. I get that this wasn't a choice because of the kink you were scripting here.

I like that the foot fetish stuff is avoidable but but it doesn't seem to be optional because it is so interwoven into the story that it seems that the player will be punished for not choosing it. Avoidable and optional are nowhere near the same thing and I think you have a predetermined path for your game that means making things actually optional wont work very well. I hope I am wrong but I've seen this many times before.

Those things are a definite deal breaker for me but I did want to say that aside from the weird and unexpected time and scene skips the writing was pretty good. It is obvious that a translator program was used as some of the sentences and word usages were awkward but the meaning could be worked out. You could probably get a native English speaker to help you clean that up relatively easily.

The renders were nice and I loved the Li's but the MC is a hard one for me. He is supposed to be almost 19, intelligent and about to finish high school but he acts like he has the life experience and common sense of a 13 year old when it comes to women. He has no direction in life which makes him a loser and he will probably be pushed into doing all sorts of things by the other characters and the situations because of that. This is the kind of trope I try to avoid in my visual novels. I could hope for rapid character growth but so far there is no sign that he even thinks about anything much less that there is self-determinism in sight for him.

It does appear that what you are producing is the framework to create a lot of H-scenes which is what many people want.
As for me I will have to pass. I don't like the way you are approaching things and that is just me. I can already tell that you are going to be pushing a lot of fetishes I don't want so even if they are "avoidable" they are cutting into the screen time too much for me. I wish you the best.

All I ask is that you be honest with your audience about what you actually have planned. This would be a great time to put in under "spoiler" which tags are planned and which of these are optional. I only sub to creators who are transparent about this. We ask questions because we want to know what we are supporting before we make a decision. The more you communicate the easier it will be for people to support you.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
any women in this story that are LI's but Not related to the MC
Would be nice to have complete choice of who to pursue, and not portray all young men as dumb and flustered when talking to women - as well as women that are smart enough to see through the party scene as a ploy to get them drunk and prep'd to have sex.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Made a quick WT (+gal. unlock) for it.

Download Mod v0.3a (~5MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3 (~125MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
up pls if you have time

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EvergreenValley-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not bad ... no real story yet tho ... renders are nice ... babes are hot :love:

will await further updates :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)

Jan 8, 2018
Enjoyed first playthrough seems similar to Guilty Pleasure, just try to make updates longer than 10 mins and you should be on to a winner

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes