The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Evermore Walkthrough Mod.

Updated to 0.5
(Hope I got everything ;-; )

Links:
-

(Added a fix for 5.1 just combine the game folders and overwrite the 1 item it asks about)

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
While I am not going to use it right now as I have finished the story so far, nice work mate, look forward to using it in the future.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just caught up to the game, and wow I quite like it a lot.

Each girl has her distinct personality (I like all the girls, but finding myself especially drawn to Camilla), and the whole mystery surrounding the MC and why everyone is so interested in it, I think it's great how all these mythologies are woven around it.

Kudos PrometheusEVN, added your game to list of my games I'm looking forward to regarding future updates.

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
0.3 is out! Links to the PC, Mac and android version should be updated! If ever they don't work, my itch.io page works!

You can load old saves on this version, when you load your save you'll likely get an error but if you click ignore, it will work perfectly. I changed the format of the images, so it'll try to load the old ones and cause an error, when you do ignore, it'll load the new ones and the error won't ever happen again

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 46 Votes