Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yeah, no need to rush dev, take your time...one of the most pointless "advices" that could be found around imo :BootyTime:

ultimately if you are unsure about this project, overly stressed or so, just make an official statement and abandon it for good.
otherwise, what would be a point in entering endless remake-cycles? (which hardly can be avoided if the developing period stretches over more than few years, with very few updates if any)
and if you ever would feel like it, do continue/start it in a few years.
there will be a new technology, new possibilities and perhaps even new story for you to tell.

Reactions: qaywsx

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well shit, I get why the tag has been added but it sucks to see it there. The game isn't abandoned, I just had a busy schedule over the last year because of both college and work taking up so much of my time. The next update's script is complete and is partially rendered. I'll try to finish the renders asap to get 0.4 out.
+1-ing everyone saying "don't rush" ... Anyone still waiting would rather you do it how you want than to try and push it out faster than you're comfortable doing.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

harrydogs90

Mar 28, 2019
I understand how hard it is getting these games out when dealing with life, school, work, ect..... and I do agree with don't rush but at the same time "hurry up" (just kidding) I do like this game and what you have done so far, good work. Hope you do keep it going.

AlphaShivers4

Jun 5, 2023
Hey.
Noob question and I know this game has been abandoned. Much sadness...
But how do I get the walkthrough mod to work?
PrometheusEVN and The Pie Rat
I've copied the files into the game folder but when I open the game up, nothing is different.

ILoveRarez

Feb 17, 2023
Hey.
Noob question and I know this game has been abandoned. Much sadness...
But how do I get the walkthrough mod to work?
PrometheusEVN and The Pie Rat
I've copied the files into the game folder but when I open the game up, nothing is different.
Start a fresh new game from the start, you dont gotta delete it and it will work as intended after dropping the game folder in, can just skip through what you want and chose the proper things. these mods don't generally work with already saved loads.

Jacksondude

May 15, 2023
Start a fresh new game from the start, you dont gotta delete it and it will work as intended after dropping the game folder in, can just skip through what you want and chose the proper things. these mods don't generally work with already saved loads.
Such great news!

Last edited:
Reactions: ILoveRarez
4.50 star(s) 49 Votes