Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
They've also been absent from this site "Last Seen Feb 1, 2023". Can't find discord info. No communication for 2 and a half months now. Just a little over 2 months until it's 1 year since the last update. Not looking good.
Damn. I like this AVN and also paid a fair contribution to recognize the dev's work. Well, can't do anything. Very few devs manage to finish a project. That's the way it is. In this case, really very unfortunate.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Damn. I like this AVN and also paid a fair contribution to recognize the dev's work. Well, can't do anything. Very few devs manage to finish a project. That's the way it is. In this case, really very unfortunate.
Indeed, good game overall. All we can do is wait.

Reactions: Tremonia

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There was a patreon post in Feb so at least for now it is not dead.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
cant wait for a patreon post in May.
fingers crossed it will be a game update, otherwise the game is as non-dead as dead duck (regardless of having proper tags here or not):HideThePain:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Dev is still around, just hasn't had time to post here.

Posted a couple weeks ago (28-March) in Discord:
I'm sorry for the wait, it's just been tough to balance work, uni and this but I'm still committed to getting it done

Thankfully I'm almost done uni so hopefully future updates should come quicker since I'll have more time
And in response to a joke about him abandoning it:
Never

I'm just slow as shit

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Yes, he's definitely slow as shit.
He can as slow as he can be. It doesn't matter. If he works on his game it's great. It would be good to know what's going on. I don't have a problem with slow development. The most devs working in their spare time on their games. They have a life and developing is a hobby. I'm the last one who doesn't respect this. Just a little bit information from time to time is all what's needed. Evermore is a great AVN and I hope we'll see more of it.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
He can as slow as he can be. It doesn't matter. If he works on his game it's great. It would be good to know what's going on. I don't have a problem with slow development. The most devs working in their spare time on their games. They have a life and developing is a hobby. I'm the last one who doesn't respect this. Just a little bit information from time to time is all what's needed. Evermore is a great AVN and I hope we'll see more of it.
Yes, I was being sarcastic lol.

Reactions: Phase_01

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Anal sex, Group sex, Lesbian, Sex toys, Sleep sex, Titfuck, Urination, Virgin and likely more (The non vanilla ones can be skipped)
Will the lesbian content be optional? I prefer my Li's to be heterosexual and skipping means that I still know it happens and ruins the LI for me while if it is optional then I can choose for it not to happen. If it is not optional can the LI be optional?

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Will the lesbian content be optional? I prefer my Li's to be heterosexual and skipping means that I still know it happens and ruins the LI for me while if it is optional then I can choose for it not to happen. If it is not optional can the LI be optional?
Lesbian probably means one li is kissing another li after a blowjob so they can share mc's cum mouth to mouth :KappaPride::LUL:

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes