PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Interesting......

Exhibitionism avoidable ??
Like Tiur said

So far, the exhibitionism has been on a single LI's part exclusively intended for the MC. It's more of a public flashing from the LI for the MC than exhibitionism. It's avoidable in that that LI is avoidable, but why would you, she's great.
She won't be flashing random people for fun

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
i hear the menu song all the time in AMVs, that + the art aesthetic of the girl already increased my interest in the game lol

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I'm curious, will there be any pregnancy content in the future?
No plans for it yet. Dev did include planned tags in the OP, so you can check there. Doesn't mean it's an "absolutely not", since I know the dev isn't fundamentally opposed to it, but it means he's got no plans for it so far.

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
No plans for it yet. Dev did include planned tags in the OP, so you can check there. Doesn't mean it's an "absolutely not", since I know the dev isn't fundamentally opposed to it, but it means he's got no plans for it so far.
aight thanks, i must have missed it then

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Judging from the screenshots, if this was an anime, 50% of the budget for the whole show goes into the character's eyes

GaijinSama

Oct 6, 2022
Ran into this issue on Android. It comes up when I try to click on the heart on the upper left corner. I can only guess is the stats page

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
Yo, first impressions. You're doing a really good job, the game has a decent plot, humor and graphics, character design. I have played for a couple hours and I'm already emerged.

I don't wanna be that guy who makes comparisons but your game got me Caribdis games feeling (a.k.a Eternum and OiaT), that means I'm in love ♥.

Keep up.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I don't wanna be that guy who makes comparisons but your game got me Caribdis games feeling (a.k.a Eternum and OiaT), that means I'm in love ♥.
Don't worry, you're not being that guy. Prometheus has made it really clear he was inspired by Caribdis, and his first posts about this game were on Caribdis' Discord.

Zzm19

Jan 27, 2022
I really like the changing eye color thing, its one of the few times I've seen someone actually use the Visual part of a Visual novel that way. I did not notice it unil it was pointed out, and then had to go back and look.

Reactions: S1nsational

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
Yes. He's been very busy with his day job, and finally has time to work on the game again. He's quite communicative in his Discord, and no one has any valid reason to doubt what he says about his own life and development.
there is no discord linked in the main-page for the thread, is it for patreons only?
also system shock is fucking awesome

Reactions: Tiur
4.50 star(s) 49 Votes