PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
So, I like the game. Only problem is MC, he's dense. He's so focused on boobies, all the info he's getting is going waaaaay over is head. Already guessed a few things from what little we got so far, but he's more focused on using his powers for peeping and getting to dates on time. Can already tell it's going to bite him in the ass.
Don't worry it's intentional, he's gonna grow as a character but this is him right now

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Love the game and the girls so far but the heart onnmy android port brings up an error, i can ignore it and game carries on but what is it meant to do?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Love the game and the girls so far but the heart onnmy android port brings up an error, i can ignore it and game carries on but what is it meant to do?
It's supposed to show the girls and let you click on them to see stats/a gallery link for each girl, which it does on PC.

Reactions: Valronn

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I really like this game.
I didn't let it go until the end (which is very rare for me), I always wanted to know the next part. Really an engaging and interesting story. I even learned about different mythologies (not really in the game but by looking for references). Whether it's the sex or the story, I really enjoy it.
The only downside is the quality of the images, the renders are sometimes a bit sloppy (hair going through clothes, hands or dicks also going through stuff, holes in clothes....) But I don't mind, even on a 4k screen, I prefer a good atmosphere to a good image.

I can't wait to see the next release

Oshrua

Jul 5, 2022
Hey, I spoke to Prometheus and we discussed a walkthrough mod for this game.

Evermore 0.3 Walkthrough Mod.
(Highlights options to reveal what they do.)

Updated to Evermore 0.3. The missing identifiers has been fixed.

I downloaded the mod, but where do I put the file at?

Oshrua

Jul 5, 2022
Do I put the whole "Evermore_0.3_ArioMod" file just in the game file or do I just move all the RPY files to the game file? Because I tried both and it didnt work sorry.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.1 + IC + WT by The Pie Rat

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 540 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
So I was looking at the love menu and I noticed a Melanie's path was lost, and I have no reason why. I thought I was making all the best choices? Does her path start as lost and you have to follow it?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
So I was looking at the love menu and I noticed a Melanie's path was lost, and I have no reason why. I thought I was making all the best choices? Does her path start as lost and you have to follow it?
No, you may have lost her path by not going to the locker room and finding her there (which is the most common way to lose her path, IIRC). I recommend loading from earlier or restarting and skipping up to that point to regain it.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
No, you may have lost her path by not going to the locker room and finding her there (which is the most common way to lose her path, IIRC). I recommend loading from earlier or restarting and skipping up to that point to regain it.
Thanks for the reply! I just downloaded the walkthough mod and restarted. I was bang on with every girl, except I missed a choice with her earlier on that I wasn't supposed to, so it's all good now!

4.50 star(s) 50 Votes