ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Hello all and PrometheusEVN Its has been quiet for a while and wanted to know how things are going. Checked Patreon but nothing there since Sept 1st. I very much like the game so I hope it is not going to be updated any longer.... just wanted a little info maybe.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hello all and PrometheusEVN Its has been quiet for a while and wanted to know how things are going. Checked Patreon but nothing there since Sept 1st. I very much like the game so I hope it is not going to be updated any longer.... just wanted a little info maybe.
He's been very busy with his day job, and has been working on the game again recently. Until he has something to preview on Patreon, he's been sticking mostly to his Discord.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020

For any who may be concerned, the game has not been abandoned so don't worry about that. I've just been very busy with work and college since 0.3 (I have school over the summer as well). I'm wrapping up a final project as we speak and after that I'd like to get the next update out as fast as I can without compromising on quality, thank you for bearing with me through the long wait.

If you're frustrated about the wait, I understand, believe me, no one is more frustrated than me, but there's only so many hours in a day unfortunately. I can only promise that I'll do my best to finish it soon!

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
We still live in hope
Your faith will be rewarded

Here's a (very long) dev update I just posted in my discord for anyone curious about the development and direction the game will be going in. Posting it here so that everyone can see and hopefully it reassures some people and answers some questions.
(any mention of DM's means discord DMs, I rarely check my f95 DMs)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Your faith will be rewarded

Here's a (very long) dev update I just posted in my discord for anyone curious about the development and direction the game will be going in. Posting it here so that everyone can see and hopefully it reassures some people and answers some questions.
(any mention of DM's means discord DMs, I rarely check my f95 DMs)
Thank you so much for the update. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: PrometheusEVN
Feb 13, 2021
so when i did my first playthrough as a blind playthrough, i thought i was doing good until the end and i was writing my review, and realized i missed both Melanie scenes, so i went back and replayed it to figure out what i was missing, so i downloaded the walkthrough mod, and on the choice in the library where you either same (MC Name)land, Tits, or both despite tits giving you one point that single choice essentially closes her path. Because you wont have enough points for her scene later down the line. You have to chose Both, for both points in order for you not to close her path, so you can very easily lose her path with that single mistake, again with the Natalie, when she gets drunk in that one scene and you dont take advantage of her and touch her tits you close her path. So if you like to play a total non pervert or like to play a decent person you can lose her path. Which is a little ridiculous in my opinion especially in the moms case.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Umm anything new? Care to take a stab at % of update done? I know you have RL work and stuff so not trying to be an Ahole. I do understand just looking for a little bit of info to keep going.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
A little stalking shows that the last patreon update was Feb 14, a "preview and quality improvement" post (I can't read it since I'm not a patreon). No idea if any detailed information was shared.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I'm liking this game so far, story and render wise, but I have to ask. Why does every set of options have to be a path ender? What is even the point of that? This game might as well be a Kinetic Novel because the dialogue options don't serve any purpose other than to interrupt a scene, and there are so many of them that it just becomes annoying.

And most of them don't even make any sense, for example you get two options that'll be like:
1) Compliment her (this will usually yield 1 or 2 points)
2) Don't (This will end the path)

Like seriously? If I don't compliment her even once that's it? The sparks gone, no more romance what so ever? and then you go and pepper like 3 or 4 of these into every scene, and I just wonder what the point of interrupting my playthrough with these "options" is.

Either give us real choices or shut up and let me play through the story, because you're ruining the immersion.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I'm liking this game so far, story and render wise, but I have to ask. Why does every set of options have to be a path ender? What is even the point of that? This game might as well be a Kinetic Novel because the dialogue options don't serve any purpose other than to interrupt a scene, and there are so many of them that it just becomes annoying.

And most of them don't even make any sense, for example you get two options that'll be like:
1) Compliment her (this will usually yield 1 or 2 points)
2) Don't (This will end the path)

Like seriously? If I don't compliment her even once that's it? The sparks gone, no more romance what so ever? and then you go and pepper like 3 or 4 of these into every scene, and I just wonder what the point of interrupting my playthrough with these "options" is.

Either give us real choices or shut up and let me play through the story, because you're ruining the immersion.
I have brought that up, and he said he'll remove a few and slow down on the path closers. Because it pissed me off too seeing just how many there were while making the mod.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Umm anything new? Care to take a stab at % of update done? I know you have RL work and stuff so not trying to be an Ahole. I do understand just looking for a little bit of info to keep going.
Little bit of info is going to the same thing that's been said for the past 9 or so months. "Busy with work, school, life." That's basically it.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I hate this question about updates myself and like to refer to the search function or that you should read the thread backwards a little. Considering it's been a few weeks since the last post in this thread, does anyone know of an update? Maybe from Discord or something? The last post on Patreon is from the beginning of February and unfortunately cannot be read here either. Does anyone know what has happened in the meantime and what the current status is?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I hate this question about updates myself and like to refer to the search function or that you should read the thread backwards a little. Considering it's been a few weeks since the last post in this thread, does anyone know of an update? Maybe from Discord or something? The last post on Patreon is from the beginning of February and unfortunately cannot be read here either. Does anyone know what has happened in the meantime and what the current status is?
They've also been absent from this site "Last Seen Feb 1, 2023". Can't find discord info. No communication for 2 and a half months now. Just a little over 2 months until it's 1 year since the last update. Not looking good.

Reactions: Tremonia
4.50 star(s) 49 Votes