Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Lesbian probably means one li is kissing another li after a blowjob so they can share mc's cum mouth to mouth :KappaPride::LUL:
Or in his dreams demon girls going at it while he's tied up and can only watch ...

... or something like that ...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dev is still around, just hasn't had time to post here.

Posted a couple weeks ago (28-March) in Discord:

And in response to a joke about him abandoning it:
"finishing uni..now i will have more time (to work/finish this project)"
that itself is the best joke ever :BootyTime:

Reactions: anybodyhi55

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Game Looks Like It's going to end in abandoned section. GG
Maybe. I know nearly all devs are doing this as their hobby in their freetime. So this is always a slow process. And we don't have to forget developing isn't for free. Not all the devs are rich kids who can spend much money in hardware, assets, music, etc. and to abuse DMCA isn't a good idea if you publish it. This dev here has only 69 Patreons. So this could be a reason of slow developing too. It would be a shame if this game get abandoned but it is what it is.

Reactions: PaulPanzer83

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I wrote this
Maybe. I know nearly all devs are doing this as their hobby in their freetime. So this is always a slow process. And we don't have to forget developing isn't for free. Not all the devs are rich kids who can spend much money in hardware, assets, music, etc. and to abuse DMCA isn't a good idea if you publish it. This dev here has only 69 Patreons. So this could be a reason of slow developing too. It would be a shame if this game get abandoned but it is what it is.
literally 9 minutes before the tag. :LOL:

Shame... such a good story.

• Sad
Reactions: Elhemeer

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Why should he? Many devs aren't even here. Most of them hate this forum.
Maybe I am just very good at choosing games but most of the games I follow here, the devs are active on the thread. The dev has also not made any post on patreon since February.

Reactions: Lerd0

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Why should he? Many devs aren't even here. Most of them hate this forum.
yeah, they also hate their supporters, yet dont hate $ that much:WeSmart:
Maybe I am just very good at choosing games but most of the games I follow here, the devs are active on the thread. The dev has also not made any post on patreon since February.
he has been "active" on discord though:BootyTime:
https://f95zone.to/threads/evermore-v0-3-prometheus.103770/post-10540435

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
yeah, they also hate their supporters, yet dont hate $ that much:WeSmart:
Supporters... right... I've seen so many good devs gone from this forum because of the annoying and disrespectful behaviour of some spongers that I don't think it's the devs who're the problem here. If I were a dev I wouldn't give a shit on this forum. But I'm not. I'm just a pirate who don't pay for the work. Okay, to some devs I pay, but at most of the time I don't support. I steal. That's what this forum is about.:cool:

Reactions: HogRocket

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Supporters... right... I've seen so many good devs gone from this forum because of the annoying and disrespectful behaviour of some spongers that I don't think it's the devs who're the problem here. If I were a dev I wouldn't give a shit on this forum. But I'm not. I'm just a pirate who don't pay for the work. Okay, to some devs I pay, but at most of the time I don't support. I steal. That's what this forum is about.:cool:
ofc, yet his patrons, aka supporters paying him probably deserve some updates, now and then.
it has been almost a year without a game update, and more than few months of him being radio silent.
not particularly nice of him and probable even more rude than a bunch of "dirty pirates" attacking him (and similar devs) around here.

anyway, we shall see.
"abandoned" tage here doent mean that much, more than few games have got updates after receiving it...yet, despite doesnt having some grand support, even if only few people (not to say few dozens of people) are "tipping" you, any decent dev/dude would say/do something like "sorry, i dont have a time for this atm, it is on hold, pledges are paused for the time being...", instead of "im not abandoning it, im just slow as fuck...do tip me, LOL".
as always, without sheep, there wouldnt be milkers/shepherds:BootyTime:

Reactions: qaywsx

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Maybe. I know nearly all devs are doing this as their hobby in their freetime. So this is always a slow process. And we don't have to forget developing isn't for free. Not all the devs are rich kids who can spend much money in hardware, assets, music, etc. and to abuse DMCA isn't a good idea to publish it. This dev here has only 69 Patreons. So this could be a reason of slow developing too. It would be a shame if this game get abandoned but it is what it is.
Well A Game which for needing to be active, needs a promise of dev so People can invest as patron for them. Even if anyone is busy, a weekly post shouldn't be a problem cuz you that much time during sleep. Also, if dev puts progress update of how much is done and how is remaining, that creates excitement among other patrons so they can support it much more than before. So, if dev does it, it provides a guarantee that game will be updated at least once in 6 months.

Reactions: Cotytto

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Well shit, I get why the tag has been added but it sucks to see it there. The game isn't abandoned, I just had a busy schedule over the last year because of both college and work taking up so much of my time. The next update's script is complete and is partially rendered. I'll try to finish the renders asap to get 0.4 out.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well shit, I get why the tag has been added but it sucks to see it there. The game isn't abandoned, I just had a busy schedule over the last year because of both college and work taking up so much of my time. The next update's script is complete and is partially rendered. I'll try to finish the renders asap to get 0.4 out.
The abandoned tag is just the tag going by this site's rules anyway, and people who know about it are aware just because it has the tag here doesn't necessarily mean it's abandoned (sometimes it actually is, other times, there's circumstances like yours).

Tbh, I'd rather you take time to bring out the best update that you can, and not rush to release the update (due to pressure) just because this site put the tag on.
And several devs bounced back from having the tag temporarily with the update, so don't worry too much about it.
Just bring the best update that you can.

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
The abandoned tag is just the tag going by this site's rules anyway, and people who know about it are aware just because it has the tag here doesn't necessarily mean it's abandoned (sometimes it actually is, other times, there's circumstances like yours).

Tbh, I'd rather you take time to bring out the best update that you can, and not rush to release the update (due to pressure) just because this site put the tag on.
And several devs bounced back from having the tag temporarily with the update, so don't worry too much about it.
Just bring the best update that you can.
It'll be much easier for me to finish 0.4 now anyways so I won't be rushing it. I just finished my courses and I'm searching for an internship right now so other than work I don't have as much on my plate.

I have to admit that the game has been stressing me out over the last year but that's just because I genuinely like working on it and I've been scared that it'll all crash and burn because I don't have enough time but I also didn't wanna release a half baked update. I'm going to be careful about letting visual quality drop for the sake of speed.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Life happens. Do what you need but don't make the mistake to rush things up only to release an update as soon as possible. It'll lack on several things. Take the time you need to made quality. No one will thank you for quick releases if it's full of bugs, bad graphics, grammar and spelling mistakes, and bad story telling.

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes