PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Ok that is good to hear. I was under the impression that at some point in the 7? years he's been with them he was able to process some or most of the trauma through time and therapy. Because he mostly seemed fine and when talking to Aria he says "I've seen a lot of death in my life so believe me when I say that the best thing to do is not keep it inside" or something to that effect. Maybe I saw something that wasn't there but anyway I thought, ok great so maybe he can help her a bit since it seems he might know what he's talking about since he lived through it...but then it went in a different direction.
Pretty interested in how it will play out.
MC definitely thinks he has everything under control

But don't worry, I have no intentions of half assing the story, right now I'm working hard to improve my writing because I already have a pretty solid outline of where the story is heading and I want to make sure I do it right. Re-reading my scripts from 0.1 and comparing to 0.3, I already see major improvements and even early 0.3 vs early 0.4 has big improvements. I confident that given time, I'll be able to build a solid story out of the foundation I am currently laying.

There's a lot of moments that I'm excited to get to in the story, depending on how development of 0.4 unfolds, one of them may be coming up as the ending of that update.;)

Last edited:

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
While I'm not opposed to the MC's slice-of-life, normalcy time he has with school, etc, it does feel like the game is at its strongest when it really embraces the supernatural side (MC discovering Nike's powers in the forest, through the wasp and the wolf, those kind of scene I quite enjoyed).
I definitely agree, the supernatural side of the game is also the part I enjoy writing the most so it might be more enjoyable to play through as well. Rest assured, there's a lot more of that as the story goes on. I wanted to slowly introduce it throughout the first few updates before diving into the deep end though and I also wanted to do it right. Thankfully the patreon support has given me the ability to commission mods that'll allow me to be able to tell the story I want to tell with good visuals. You can expect things to speed up soon, the "call to adventure" is coming.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Mostly an enjoyable update, although after the camping stuff it went a bit downhill for me, although annoying as fuck, this game makes you ask way more questions than it answers.

• Haha
Reactions: PrometheusEVN

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Quite a decent start here. First time I've played it and while the first 15 minutes came across a bit stiff, I ended up quite liking the story build-up and theme. Well, some of the characters are almost a bit too easy, but what can you do.
Great visuals. I am certainly looking forward to seeing which of my assumptions so far turn out to be correct or misguided.

• Red Heart

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I definitely agree, the supernatural side of the game is also the part I enjoy writing the most so it might be more enjoyable to play through as well. Rest assured, there's a lot more of that as the story goes on. I wanted to slowly introduce it throughout the first few updates before diving into the deep end though and I also wanted to do it right. Thankfully the patreon support has given me the ability to commission mods that'll allow me to be able to tell the story I want to tell with good visuals. You can expect things to speed up soon, the "call to adventure" is coming.

That's very nice to hear.
I actually also quite liked that you added character description summary of each character with short paragraphs (as to who they are and how they relate to the MC).
Nice little touches like that, they might be insignificant to a lot of players, but even so I like them a lot.

Following is just my suggestion (so feel free to take it or ignore it as you wish), but I think they would be nice little additions:

1) MC's power/ability list section (though I think it could also apply to other characters with abilities, like Camilla & possibly Emily, as hinted by the Norns)
My guess is, MC will be gaining several abilities/multiple powers which will be at his disposal?
Right now, it is very early game, but a list detailing abilities (which gets updated every time he gains an ability) on what MC can do might be pretty good to have especially when the game goes deeper into later part of the game, and people might not remember what abilities he had gotten in early game.

2) Glossary for all the terms that player gets introduced to in the game;
This is a general glossary for overall, it might contain sections of myths such as Norns, or that being which possessed Chloe's parents etc etc (sort of like Bestiary functions for Witcher 3).
And it might also contain faction descriptions (such as the group Camilla belongs to, if it has a name that is. Or the opposing factions etc).

Little things like above, while perhaps not significant additions, I'd say would add towards the immersion of the game's lore, in a way.

• Red Heart

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
2) Glossary for all the terms that player gets introduced to in the game;
This is a general glossary for overall, it might contain sections of myths such as Norns, or that being which possessed Chloe's parents etc etc (sort of like Bestiary functions for Witcher 3).
And it might also contain faction descriptions (such as the group Camilla belongs to, if it has a name that is. Or the opposing factions etc).
I don't know how you read my mind but this is something I've been intending to build for a while now hahah. This is me 3 months ago talking about the idea with someone:
1655757494775.png

The further we get into the story, the more the supernatural side will be developed so I wanted to have something in place for those who'd like to read about it or know more

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't know how you read my mind but this is something I've been intending to build for a while now hahah. This is me 3 months ago talking about the idea with someone:
View attachment 1882121

The further we get into the story, the more the supernatural side will be developed so I wanted to have something in place for those who'd like to read about it or know more
Some games, like Tales From The Unending Void, use a Codex. You might want to check out how that is implemented.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Good game, mystic HS harems don't disappoint me here.
I see you are having some inspirations from some of them. And if I find the game overall quite nice I would look a bit into h-scenes directing - girls' poses are really hot but scenes could be made more emotional and steamy by some visual effects, moans, faces, sexy thoughts or some sequencing. And may be a little bit into storytelling itself, I'm not neither writer nor a director, but it could be done may be more flowing.
Anyway, the plot is not bad and moreover, it's not ruined by too slow pacing. So I wish you will gladden us with your releases more, dear author.

Reactions: blastwave2k

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Видно что сделано хорошо. Вопрос про игру. Карта которая на картинках это уже готовая в студии или самостоятельно сделанная? Просто интересно название если готовая.

Apparently well done. Question about the game. Is the map in the pictures ready in the studio or made by yourself? Just wondering if the name is ready.

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Видно что сделано хорошо. Вопрос про игру. Карта которая на картинках это уже готовая в студии или самостоятельно сделанная? Просто интересно название если готовая.

Apparently well done. Question about the game. Is the map in the pictures ready in the studio or made by yourself? Just wondering if the name is ready.
That map is a mod from Rose I'm pretty sure, I think it's called meadows

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
So, I like the game. Only problem is MC, he's dense. He's so focused on boobies, all the info he's getting is going waaaaay over is head. Already guessed a few things from what little we got so far, but he's more focused on using his powers for peeping and getting to dates on time. Can already tell it's going to bite him in the ass.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So, I like the game. Only problem is MC, he's dense. He's so focused on boobies, all the info he's getting is going waaaaay over is head. Already guessed a few things from what little we got so far, but he's more focused on using his powers for peeping and getting to dates on time. Can already tell it's going to bite him in the ass.
I mean... I can't really blame the guy. :LUL:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Come one lest be honest 99% of all the people here will use the powers he have for perverted things. Cut him some slack you would peek on the girls changing room if you where in his shoes.

Reactions: acondo

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
Come one lest be honest 99% of all the people here will use the powers he have for perverted things. Cut him some slack you would peek on the girls changing room if you where in his shoes.
I doubt it. That's virgin level thirsty right there.

Reactions: matthewB
4.50 star(s) 51 Votes