Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
planned tags incest??? cant see how if family murdered.
There is a reason for it, I can assure you. The relevant character has not yet been introduced, but I'll say that it's not fakecest and she's an immediate relative of the MC's. Per F95's rules it should technically have the tag already, since the tag descriptions include stepcest and adopted-cest (which is in this game already), but since almost no one agrees with F95's rules about that (including Prom), we have what we have.

I almost thought this VN was abandoned
Prom had a lot of RL stuff interfere for a while. He's well into 0.5 development already, so the next update is likely to come out far faster.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
There is a reason for it, I can assure you. The relevant character has not yet been introduced, but I'll say that it's not fakecest and she's an immediate relative of the MC's. Per F95's rules it should technically have the tag already, since the tag descriptions include stepcest and adopted-cest (which is in this game already), but since almost no one agrees with F95's rules about that (including Prom), we have what we have.

Prom had a lot of RL stuff interfere for a while. He's well into 0.5 development already, so the next update is likely to come out far faster.
So an old sister he forgot or an aunt

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Man.. Dat cliffhanger :cautious:

Anyways, good to see this updated, hopefully the next update is soon cause I for one am really curious how this develops further.

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes