AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
This update was epic as fuck!

The wait was way too long and frustrating as hell but the payoff is great. There was strong progression of the story and the character interactions were well done. At 0.3 the game was in my top five rankings and now it's fighting for the top spot.

The only thing I didn't like was killing the old man and son at the bonfire. So many families have been killed in the game that it would have been nice to see the MC save them.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Holy shit, did anyone else laugh hysterically when you were given the option to tell Emily to Fuck off when she wanted to sleep with you? Like what the fuck kind of option is that? It doesn't fit the story at all. This game is great BTW, this is not really a complaint...just thought i'd comment after LOL'ing.

Edit: Don't remove it either...it may not fit, but it was hilarious.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I knew everyone would think it was BS but I kept my word hahah. 0.5 is also very far along in development so the wait for the next update will be no where near as long.
a while back you said future lesbian stuff will be skippable what do you mean when you say skippable i assume that the lesbian stuff still happens but there is a choice to not see the scene?

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Ok, so that was my first playthrough and I'm REALLY glad I didn't play this before...the wait after the story was just hitting it's stride would have been awful. I already can't wait to read more and i just finished it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PrometheusEVN

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
a while back you said future lesbian stuff will be skippable what do you mean when you say skippable i assume that the lesbian stuff still happens but there is a choice to not see the scene?
No, it's basically stopped from happening. I realize many people are divided on the subject so I'm making it a player choice to have it happen or not.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
No, it's basically stopped from happening. I realize many people are divided on the subject so I'm making it a player choice to have it happen or not.
wait you said "stopped from happening" and then suggested it is still happening but you can opt out? I like lesbians, especially when i'm dating them both...and even more so when they are sisters *wink* is it still going to be available if we want it or is it out completely?

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
So i got this error when i was playing

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/n_events.rpy", line 742, in <module>
NameError: name 'Natalie_Path' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "n_events.rpyc", line 742, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/n_events.rpy", line 742, in <module>
NameError: name 'Natalie_Path' is not defined

And the first vaginal sex scene and the double BJ, both lag a little

Reactions: PrometheusEVN

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
wait you said "stopped from happening" and then suggested it is still happening but you can opt out? I like lesbians, especially when i'm dating them both...and even more so when they are sisters *wink* is it still going to be available if we want it or is it out completely?
If you want the scene, you just have to choose to let it happen, players who don't want it to happen, can choose to prevent it from happening. The choice will be pretty black and white like "Do you want me to eat her pussy" and you get to choose "Yes" or another option like "Only I can touch her" or something along those lines.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Wow, I had forgotten about this game so completely I didn't realize I had played it before until I got to the homeless Chris Evans scene. :ROFLMAO: Well, I am enjoying it, again, so I hope there aren't any more super long hiatuses. (Hiatii?)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Wow, I had forgotten about this game so completely I didn't realize I had played it before until I got to the homeless Chris Evans scene. :ROFLMAO: Well, I am enjoying it, again, so I hope there aren't any more super long hiatuses. (Hiatii?)
As Prom said earlier on this page, 0.5 is already well on the way. We've even gotten some previews on Patreon already.

(And hiatus is Latin, and the plural is also just hiatus. So the English hiatuses is the easiest plural to use that makes it clear.)

Reactions: Draver1

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just wondering but is there a cut scene at the end of the Natalie date or did I somehow miss something?
Looks like there was at least a planned scene probably a blowjob there going by the missed flag and also the script mentioning 2 nblowie webm files. For anyone curious if you have the nblown flag then MC wakes up in Natalie's room instead of the MC's and it looks like the flag gets called later too for a dialogue variation but I haven't gotten there yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes