Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Just wondering but is there a cut scene at the end of the Natalie date or did I somehow miss something?
Looks like there was at least a planned scene probably a blowjob there going by the missed flag and also the script mentioning 2 nblowie webm files. For anyone curious if you have the nblown flag then MC wakes up in Natalie's room instead of the MC's and it looks like the flag gets called later too for a dialogue variation but I haven't gotten there yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IIRC, that was a scene that was originally planned and either fully or partially completed, but then edited out because it was either incomplete, or advanced the relationship too fast. You'll find stuff like that in code of a bunch of games if you poke around a bit. I see a lot of games with big chunks of the unedited script of the next update or next scene (but no images yet) visible but uncalled in the code.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
IIRC, that was a scene that was originally planned and either fully or partially completed, but then edited out because it was either incomplete, or advanced the relationship too fast. You'll find stuff like that in code of a bunch of games if you poke around a bit. I see a lot of games with big chunks of the unedited script of the next update or next scene (but no images yet) visible but uncalled in the code.
Ya I figured it was probably that. Just wanted to double check that I didn't miss anything

Reactions: Tiur

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
I'm confused about Lucy, who was she? random demon girl gets summoned by evil bitch and is on the MC side?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sorry to bother but i have this error:

It's a glitch from the walkthrough mod. The variable should be tia_love. You can ignore the traceback and the game will automatically select the tia_love+=1 choice automatically, or you can type "tialove1=0" into the console and it'll let you choose.
The Pie Rat

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
does it mean dont do date then?
No unless I'm way off the mark I think you're misunderstanding.
The dev was just explaining that all the LIs are safe and that there's no NTR and any men interested in the girls will never be love interests to them.
Camilla went on a few dates previously before she reunites with the MC before the main story starts but it never went anywhere. That's the closest any man will get to the MC's girls

Reactions: PrometheusEVN

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
No unless I'm way off the mark I think you're misunderstanding.
The dev was just explaining that all the LIs are safe and that there's no NTR and any men interested in the girls will never be love interests to them.
Camilla went on a few dates previously before she reunites with the MC before the main story starts but it never went anywhere. That's the closest any man will get to the MC's girls
ahh gotcha, ya i was very confused as to what the statement meant. thank you very much

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
You didn’t notice she was one of the MC’ s sisters?
I doubt, that it actually was Emily. Luci may have some similiarities to Emily and Luci may also know the MC from somewhere. But I doubt Emily would've thought, that she was glad that she got to see him again. It would make zero sense, because ingame, Emily saw him just a few minutes ago and was then brought to safety. Also Luci seems to know Dagon (the evil bitch) and vice versa, Emily had no clue about anything until the events started, not to mention that Emily doesn't know Dagon. Then there is also Emily waiting with everyone else and saying, that she is glad, that MC is safe and she was scared, when he and Camilla arrive. As I said, MY best guess is, that Luci and the MC had contact at an earlier point of time and she just shares some similiarities with Emily. I guess we have to wait for an explanation from the dev or for the next update.

Reactions: Azsouth

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
I doubt, that it actually was Emily. Luci may have some similiarities to Emily and Luci may also know the MC from somewhere. But I doubt Emily would've thought, that she was glad that she got to see him again. It would make zero sense, because ingame, Emily saw him just a few minutes ago and was then brought to safety. Also Luci seems to know Dagon (the evil bitch) and vice versa, Emily had no clue about anything until the events started, not to mention that Emily doesn't know Dagon. Then there is also Emily waiting with everyone else and saying, that she is glad, that MC is safe and she was scared, when he and Camilla arrive. As I said, MY best guess is, that Luci and the MC had contact at an earlier point of time and she just shares some similiarities with Emily. I guess we have to wait for an explanation from the dev or for the next update.
Untitled.png

rayovallecano00

Jun 19, 2023
I was actually very surprised and impressed with the game.

Captivating story, beatiful girls. Can´t wait for the next episode.

Good job dev, keep it going!

P.S - Melanie´s tits deserves an award, i´ve never seen something so perfect on the AVN´s scene.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just got around to finish the update.

And I thought it was great.
Shit really hit the fan for MC and people of the Walton, and I do think the buildup to it all to this point had been well done.
And that ending before the "end of update screen", well...... the game is already quite good at being a power fantasy, but I'd say that scene did a superb job in upping the ante (with that soundtrack, well it's one hell of an awesome soundtrack).

There are some questions which circle in my mind;

1) Number of deaths by soulrenders for the town of Walton is unclear, one can only assume many, but will that be addressed in the next update ( whether directly for e.g. with police chief's dialogue of sorts with death toll or indirectly with a news footage or something )?

2) There are 3 individuals who are present to greet MC as "their lord" in that last scene - Reyna (half-elf), the spear of Agartha, and Marianne the eyes of Agartha, and a guy behind them.
Will Reyna and Marianne be something more than subjects of MC? Possibly LIs?
Marianne also seems to be the girl who is showcasing the main menu screen for this update, so that has me thinking she'll be much more than a side character, heh.

Ngl, your girls screen does seem to have 2 slots free (as shown below) from the page being full, I actually wouldn't mind the 2 remaining slots to be filled with these two new girls.

Actually, if Tia gets involved in the mix as well (given what was revealed about Mr. Fickles unless he is restored somehow ), I do have a feeling that a page might not be sufficient :HideThePain:

3) Who is the guy behind Reyna and Marianne? Poor dude didn't even get to introduce himself! :HideThePain::LUL:

Anyway, great job on update PrometheusEVN.
Really enjoyed the update, and looking forward to the next one.

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes