slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Not going to lie I totally went into this expecting for this game to not be all that great and the start of it was looking pretty rough but the quality in the writing and characters spiked after a good bit and I don't think I've ever been more glad to be proven wrong. Cheers for this gem!
Yeah, the content released in the first two versions is a bit rough around the edges in terms of story and renders... But man does the story ramp in quality almost immediately afterwards. It's rare to come across a dev that knows how to write character arcs and story plots, as well as keeping things interesting enough when using a literal god amongst gods as a protagonist (which AAA studios still struggle to pull off).

The only thing that concerns me is Prometheus relying on the codex in the future for lore dumps when progressing the story. BioWare was notorious for this in the ME trilogy (e.g. Rachni history, First Contact War, etc.), so I'm hoping it won't be the same case here. That's not to say a codex is a bad thing in general, especially with how it's implemented currently in that it just tracks lore the MC already uncovers, but a healthy dose of caution might be beneficial with future releases.

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
So who gets pregnant in this game and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
The game's still relatively early yet, and the main story plot is finally starting to pick up the pace, but there's likely to be a decent amount of it, since I know the dev likes it, and the plot is set up to encourage it to happen. There are no bumps or pregnant sex yet, because the game has not progressed far enough in time for that to have happened yet.

So far, the content currently in-game is: (1) one character optionally being impregnated early on, and finding out a while later (but still in the released game), (2) one (entirely?) optional character demanding (somewhat ineffectively, since she's a fairy) that the MC breed her, and the player having the option to do so (note that despite the fairy being a bit demanding, this is not remotely a femdom scene), and (3) some impregnation talk with the characters from (1) and (2) and a third character for spoilery reasons. There might be other minor things I didn't remember, but this is the bulk of it.

Reactions: venture321 and csum

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Searched for this first but no luck: So far, where you'd expect the sex scenes to be animated, there is just a black screen and some text descriptions. Does this change? Basically its, 'let's have sex -here is a pic of basic junk,' a few black screens with some text, and then a 'wow, that was great' page with pics again, but no animations. I put in both the patch and the mod. Is this just the way the game goes or did I make a miss step? I ask because 'animated' is a tag. Otherwise, seems pretty enjoyable with likeable characters, etc. Thx.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Searched for this first but no luck: So far, where you'd expect the sex scenes to be animated, there is just a black screen and some text descriptions. Does this change? Basically its, 'let's have sex -here is a pic of basic junk,' a few black screens with some text, and then a 'wow, that was great' page with pics again, but no animations. I put in both the patch and the mod. Is this just the way the game goes or did I make a miss step? I ask because 'animated' is a tag. Otherwise, seems pretty enjoyable with likeable characters, etc. Thx.
When you say patch are you talking about the Incest patch? if so sounds like you're missing the script fix.

Place the 0.5 walkthrough mod in to the game folder, then the 5.1 script fix, don't think it matters when the IC patch is placed in the folder.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
This is a totally unofficial *ahem* content patch for 0.5 onwards. Totally made by me, yep.

(Just extract it, or drag the already extracted "game" folder into the Evermore folder.)

This patch enables incest between the MC and a girl you'll meet in 0.5.
will this work on the current version

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
This is a totally unofficial *ahem* content patch for 0.5 onwards. Totally made by me, yep.

(Just extract it, or drag the already extracted "game" folder into the Evermore folder.)

This patch enables incest between the MC and a girl you'll meet in 0.5.
cousin or sister?

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
When you say patch are you talking about the Incest patch? if so sounds like you're missing the script fix.

Place the 0.5 walkthrough mod in to the game folder, then the 5.1 script fix, don't think it matters when the IC patch is placed in the folder.
hey, thank you for the response - very cool!

TheSparrow75

Jul 11, 2021
I must say I was pleasantly surprised with this game, I usually don't post on these forums, but I wanted to say this is one of the better vn's I played in a long time. It's up there when it come to world building and story, this can become one of the great ones when it's finished. I really really enjoyed this and looking forward to see what happens next.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PrometheusEVN
4.50 star(s) 51 Votes