zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Amazing that in a game where the MC has time stop powers and mythological beings exist, the most unrealistic thing is a character saying Canada is one of their favourite places to have gone.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.1 + IC + WT by The Pie Rat

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 540 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
View attachment 3146699
Though e6mill has a point too :KEK:
Hey Dev,

I know you are going to redo early chapters but I don't think that's necessary. It makes sense & good to see MC from being Norm to Special.

Secondly, I think you should remove yellowish ness or yellowish tint on some renders that appear early in chapter. Example :- You are having a chat with girls at school during lunch break & you get a news about Sister's friend's ( whom you go to skinny dipping) brother has lost his life.

Thirdly, Same as above, you need to remove blackishness on some renders that appeared in latest update.
Example :- After practice, you have chat with elf & with your sister you a have a scene.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Wow this game is pretty good. Way better than I expected.
Can't wait for more.

Please add a textbox transparency slider though. That would be nice.

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
ok well i notice the i patch ain't working like in the last update the cutscene fade to black while there next were before you seen it all. yeah i wait till the sex seens are like how they were in ver 0.4 was smoother plus no fade to black during the seen.

Last edited:

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Hey Dev,

I know you are going to redo early chapters but I don't think that's necessary. It makes sense & good to see MC from being Norm to Special.
Just to be clear, I love this game and for me this is one one the best VN, same level as Eternum, Desert Stalker and Stray Incubus.

I think there is a need to redo the early chapters. The dev improved so fast and so much during making this game. We can see a huge difference in the quality of the content, not only renders but also story wise and global ambiance of the early chapters, I feel some stuff got skipped too fast in early chapters and deserved to be improved.

All I said previously is because many people will not stick to the game, if at the start there is too many flaws. I'll take Stay incubus as exemple, it's too underrated due to really poor overall at the beginning of the game. I wish for PrometheusEVN to be successful with this game and when it's done for his futur games, but I think for it to happen faster and to bring more light to this game but for that the beginning of the game needs a rework.

Can't wait to see the rework !

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes