Olaroth

Mar 26, 2022
Well I did what it says and there is still a black screen. Maybe I did something wrong and its not working as intended
So the same thing happened to me then I realized there is a second thing to download its on page 9 that's say 5.1 fix

Last edited:

altmas66

May 4, 2020
hello the mod comes with .rpy files but the game just have an archive.rpa
when i paste de mod in the game folder y have a problem please help me i dont know how to aplly the mod sorry
I used unren in order to decompile but is the same. the error pops up when i right click the mouse to save the game

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
Hi, did you change something with saves because I tried to load up my latest save, which I saved right before the last update ended, and I get an error message, something about an action file.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
PrometheusEVN - Perhaps this is just an issue with the Google Drive link, but 4 of the characters in the "Girls" screen are missing their corresponding images (see spoiler for traceback).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Yeah the build currently on GDrive and mega has that bug, I forgot to update those links when I fixed it and put it on Itch.io and mediafire, I'll start uploading and replacing them

Reactions: slick97

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
great update BUT the whole lets hide the MC's identity is a little old now.. just settle on a decent preset and let it add to the story instead of looking ridiculous like that leaf covering scene

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
great update BUT the whole lets hide the MC's identity is a little old now.. just settle on a decent preset and let it add to the story instead of looking ridiculous like that leaf covering scene
The dev agrees with you, and will be changing that for future updates.

Reactions: PrometheusEVN

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Is pregnancy implemented?
:unsure: Yes as far as I can see if youcum in Aria she gets pregnant but it doesn't progress in this update
The following characters have pregnancy flags implemented as of v0.5.1:

• Aria
    • Corresponding Flag: Ariaprego
    • When Set: Label "Watching_tvaria" (a_events.rpy), jumped to in Script2
    • Note: Can be easily missed if you don't show interest in Aria early on.
  • Reyna
    • Corresponding Flag: reynaPregnancy
    • When Set: Label "reynaBath" (reyna_events.rpy), jumped to in Script5
    • Note: You cannot avoid the bath scene with Reyna, and she explicitly asks if you will let her get pregnant

An additional character is presumed pregnant, but there is no explicit flag tied to pregnancy. For anyone curious, the character in question is Tita - the fairy queen - whom you visit halfway through Script5 (visit the fairy pond).

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes