slick97

Dec 2, 2021
will this work with the current update
Most likely not considering this update seems to have changed some of the script (36 new images to be precise). While I haven't personally used this walkthrough, every single one of them modified the base script to highlight choices (even Sancho's mods).

General rule of thumb: If file names, variables, or file types are changed/added/removed, then any mod which isn't updated will result in errors.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok i dl'ed v0.5.1 when i extract it is is named 0.5.0 and wants to over right the existing 5.0 i have. did i get a bad dl or is this right?

Reactions: habsrule44

FuzzyPredator

Jan 16, 2023
Just downloaded the file from GDrive and inside the 0.5.1 zip there's a 0.5 folder, so yiou definitely didn't get a bad DL...

PaulPanzer83

Sep 3, 2021
v0.5.1
-Added content to the new menu systems
-36 new images
-improved performance
-smoother animation loading on lower end hardware
-fixed bugs

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This game has exactly ZERO animations. Who put that tag there??
The fuck you talking about? Every single sex scene is animated. If you're not seeing them then there's a problem on your end. Probably missing a codec, no idea what type of video files the dev uses but usually it's a missing webm codec

Reactions: PrometheusEVN

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just started playing this game today. It is good so far, some issues with dialogue being a little stilted at times but overall better than most games found on here. Did run into an error when trying to open the "hanger"(background) option for Camilla. Posted below, for reference using compressed version, patch and no walkthrough mod.

Reactions: PrometheusEVN

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
it's you not U, frankly they should make the walkthrough as they make the game or before they release the update not half ass it and hope someone else picks up the slack. its not about being a jerk or patience its about creative criticism. there are too many games like this that are completely ruined by 3rd party mods or walkthrough's that just don't work. so the dev's should either do it themselves or not at all.
have you actually played this game with the walkthrough mod and patch? if you had you would realize that it's BROKEN. half of the time its just a black screen with dialogue on it.
I replied before seeing this message.

"so the dev's should either do it themselves or not at all."
1700754132938.png
I don't do it at all

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
It seems this game just attracts unadequates. I'm starting to doubt whether it's worth playing)
P.S.: I'm patiently waiting for the mod.

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab
4.50 star(s) 51 Votes