Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Is maledom avoidable?
Yes, at least so far. What there is is very light (like, it's literally an animation or two of the MC's hand around her neck while they fuck, plus some dialogue that isn't degrading, just dominant), and it's 100% consensual. The LI in question is a side LI (no point gain/loss, and I believe no path loss possible) who is utterly and almost religiously devoted to the MC, to the point of complete and total submission to his desires. You can choose to have sex with her (which is where the "maledom" shows up) or not, with no consequences. This is not a game focused on D/S in any way whatsoever, so the tiny bits of femdom and maledom present are so extremely light that only the most ultra-sensitive person will care either way.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Evermore-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
1700621321483.png
Just started the game and I'm using the WT mod and I got to this moment. This right here is what I hate in VNs, frequently in the ones tagged with Romance. Choosing "Ask for nudes" doesn't add Lewd Points with Emily that later result in a purely sexual relationship or anything like that, it just decreases relationship points that result in the player seeing less content. The options are "See content" or "Skip content", but you choose it many times throughout the game and this, as far as I care, makes the game a Kinetic Novel.

I don't mean this as an attack on this game, this is just a rant.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Does ArioMod 0.5 also work with v.0.51?
:unsure: :unsure: :love::love:
There wasn't any new content with 0.5.1, just some fixes I believe. It ends at the same spot still.

Unless of course you are starting from the beginning, then it's best to wait for the mod to update.

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
hello i have downloaded the compressed version with mediafire and it says 0.5 when i start the game
is it an error or something like that ?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 3107373
Just started the game and I'm using the WT mod and I got to this moment. This right here is what I hate in VNs, frequently in the ones tagged with Romance. Choosing "Ask for nudes" doesn't add Lewd Points with Emily that later result in a purely sexual relationship or anything like that, it just decreases relationship points that result in the player seeing less content. The options are "See content" or "Skip content", but you choose it many times throughout the game and this, as far as I care, makes the game a Kinetic Novel.

I don't mean this as an attack on this game, this is just a rant.
To be honest, it's why I like mods. I kinda don't mind playing these games closer to KNs.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
nooooo...the curse of rework strike again!!! damnnn... why dev.. so this will nevr see the end like many games before...when i rework strike, time for update increase enormously and will need to wait for new content for ages...uff...

Reactions: UglyBastard314

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
And it also has a vice principal that hasn't been promoted to dean yet? Nah, I'm not buying it. Plus the teachers are acting like teachers, college professors tend to act less like the students' baby sitters or care that much about their chewing gum. My guess is they are actually meant to be 14-17ish but the dev is in some retarded country that can't tell the difference between real and cartoons where they could get arrested for that like the UK or Australia (by the way favour is spelled in dialog). So someone that knows what they're doing should make a patch to fix it.
The school's based off of a pre uni program in Canada.
You can read the dev's words about it here under the Chloe spoiler.
Either way regardless of how you interpret their ages if the dev's Canadian then he certainly wouldn't want to be posting content related to sex acts with underage characters. More or less the same laws as GB and Australia

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Nice incest patch. Now if only some hero would make a hebe patch that subtracted 4 years off everyone's ages. I've never heard of a "college" that was just one building or that had principals or vice principals rather than deans and otherwise apparently everyone is retarded if they are still in high school and 18-21yo.
They're not in highschool and the rework will make that pretty clear. The game takes place in the Quebec, Canada where they have a school called CEJEP in between highschool and university.

Subtracting 4 years from their ages wouldn't make sense anyways
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes