PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
The compressed version at least still ends at the same point as 0.5.
That's normal, this is a minor patch that adds content to the girls' menus, improves performance and fixes some issues. It's not a major content update with the continuation to the story

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
You probably used the not updated mod, according this post this can cause issues with animations
ok thanks i have only 5.1 and bad is i can not find a download here for 0.5 :( ok is not funny without animation i wait of a fix that i can see it then

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
ok sry then i am 42 but this was mean too what you have said that ui am too young for the game but i hope you are not to angry now
I was just being facetious with my original comment. No anger here. We're good, cousin.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Ah the daily dose of a coomer "it didnt work this way for me soooooooo" argument , glad to see big Skinner energy is a thing decades later :HideThePain:

"fine with magic, gods, and general wish fulfillment but someone having a different experience than i did?!?! logically inconsistent!!!!1! you should make your game borderline illegal content (deserved or not) so it fits my ideas better!"

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence
Sep 12, 2023
The school's based off of a pre uni program in Canada.
You can read the dev's words about it here under the Chloe spoiler.
Either way regardless of how you interpret their ages if the dev's Canadian then he certainly wouldn't want to be posting content related to sex acts with underage characters. More or less the same laws as GB and Australia
Well that explains it. As far as 3rd party patches the dev can't be held legally responsible for, and the US and other half the world thankfully have sane pixel art laws.

Sep 12, 2023
They're not in highschool and the rework will make that pretty clear. The game takes place in the Quebec, Canada where they have a school called CEJEP in between highschool and university.

Subtracting 4 years from their ages wouldn't make sense anyways
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
eh I know of a few bars even here in the US (21 legal drinking age) that let 16-17yo's drink as long as they bring fake ID so the bar owner has an alibi if he gets caught. Main catch is need to bring a girl with you dtf the bartender (16 is age of consent here in my state, partner's age doesn't matter).

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes