Cazzan

Dec 11, 2022
This game was a very nice surprise. Even in the early scenes that are technically rough the story was engaging, sometimes funny and well-written enough that the models didn't really bother me. And damn did it make leaps and bounds on those models for the last part. I'll probably replay the game once it's all done to see the early game with the new models.

This game went right to my list of favorites. I hope we'll get to see it done.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hmm... PrometheusEVN
In the game you define (and initialize as False) a variable named Nblown. (I'm fairly sure what it means, but we'll see, lol.)

Then in script3.rpy you test for its value being True twice, but there is no place in-game (at least, not YET in-game) where that initial False value could be changed to True.

And the place where it's tested, at the moment, is not a repeatable scene or a subroutine that you jump into from elsewhere in the game (from what I can tell), so I'm wondering... is that a bug, or... ?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hmm... PrometheusEVN
In the game you define (and initialize as False) a variable named Nblown. (I'm fairly sure what it means, but we'll see, lol.)

Then in script3.rpy you test for its value being True twice, but there is no place in-game (at least, not YET in-game) where that initial False value could be changed to True.

And the place where it's tested, at the moment, is not a repeatable scene or a subroutine that you jump into from elsewhere in the game (from what I can tell), so I'm wondering... is that a bug, or... ?
It's an artifact from a scene that was either cut in development or cut from an earlier version. I asked about it last update the answer I got was that it was a scene that got cut because of pacing. It felt out of place that MC and Natalie's first (oral) sex scene was when she was drunk on a first date after years of essentially being his mother.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
does Bella not know right from left?
She says she usually sleeps on the right side but then the render shows her laying down on the left.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
but in the same line that she says she usually sleeps on the right side she says that the MC can take the left
Perspective. Some people base it off of when you're looking at the bed, some people base it off of the direction you're facing when you're in the bed. I've run into a small but awkward situation over that discrepancy once before. I think of it the same way you did but the first girlfriend I lived with based it off of how Bella looked at it.
Alternatively boys are from Mars and girls are from Venus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
but in the same line that she says she usually sleeps on the right side she says that the MC can take the left
I thought you were referring to something else. In that scene it's perepective though, like mommysbuttslut said

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I thought you were referring to something else. In that scene it's perepective though, like mommysbuttslut said
what is wrong i played the 0.5 version yesterday , i dit are save in the 0.5 version now if i whant load my save.
Ok i checked again , Is it done on purpose that the compressed version crashes?

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I wonder if the f95 team will put this in the spotlight ribbon on the main page. It seems like games based off the HS2 engine are knocking it out of the park in terms of overall quality, but maybe that type of aesthetic is what attracts a majority of the talented writers?

Either way, very well done so far PrometheusEVN. Can't wait to see what comes next!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5 + WT by The Pie Rat + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 539 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Black666

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
I am aware that the last update came out recently, but with the aparent rework of the beginning of the game i need to ask...
Is there a specific date in which the next update will be released? or a timeframe for it?

Dudeman0288

Jan 24, 2020
has game been changed or am i doing something wrong???? just finished the day when u go to beach with both jessie and aria and it has a scene with aria after it talks like we had sex but we didnt im confused

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
has game been changed or am i doing something wrong???? just finished the day when u go to beach with both jessie and aria and it has a scene with aria after it talks like we had sex but we didnt im confused
That's a known bug Prom is going to fix when he remakes the early game.

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes