JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Here's a scenario to illustrate their positions and why MC follows Draxus even though he has higher position than Draxus does. Think MC as young crown prince and Draxus as his teacher, yes the crown prince has higher authority and position, but usually accepts the teacher's position, since the teacher is still more experienced and is teaching the young prince. It's pretty much the same situation in here, MC accepts that Draxus has way more experience and knowledge than he currently has, so he accepts Draxus as his teacher and thus accepts the authority of Draxus in these situations. Same with rest of the people there, they know that Draxus has most experience to take on the temporary leadership position and train MC to be what he is meant to be.

Also to your other point about the girls not being there when MC's parents died, it is explained in the game, that MC's parents were in undercover operation at the time, with Draxus and the rest being hunted by the gods and Dagon's cult, so it's not like they can keep tap on what is going on MC's life all the moments, not to mention that them coming to MC might have even put him in more danger than let him "disappear" in the system so to speak. Also the fact that the Norns appear to kill MC is extremely drastic action, it's not like they can take matters into their own hand too much, gods are not omnipotent and omniscient in this setting. The fact that they took the risk they took, by altering the timeline so drastically is already something they could get into trouble.
Hmm... Interesting..... I thought only draxus was being hunted (harpo said something like he goes around killing gods) and that small village/town under the world was a safe place no one could find. Dagon is an anomaly so no place is really safe from her...
In skuld's future vision there were many who were not present... Was it like a demo or was it only showing the same room mc was in and others were in different places?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hmm... Interesting..... I thought only draxus was being hunted (harpo said something like he goes around killing gods) and that small village/town under the world was a safe place no one could find. Dagon is an anomaly so no place is really safe from her...
In skuld's future vision there were many who were not present... Was it like a demo or was it only showing the same room mc was in and others were in different places?
The vision of the future was from MC's viewpoint, so most likely there was huge amounts of devastation outside, since MC can't see everything.

Reactions: PrometheusEVN

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
I must say this is pretty good. An interesting use of old legends in its own way. Though I keep drawing parallels between other uses in other works of fiction this is definitely it's own tale. (Bad habit, my brain immediately draws from other works, but when I do I can see the differences and like what the dev is doing in this tale.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PrometheusEVN

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
The vision of the future was from MC's viewpoint, so most likely there was huge amounts of devastation outside, since MC can't see everything.
I had a feeling this question would come up, but yes you're right. What you see are those who were inside already and those who managed to make their way through the battle and get into the room at that time. There's a lot going on outside that you don't get to see, but based on future content, you'll be able to discern more about what was going on.

Sep 3, 2020
I had a feeling this question would come up, but yes you're right. What you see are those who were inside already and those who managed to make their way through the battle and get into the room at that time. There's a lot going on outside that you don't get to see, but based on future content, you'll be able to discern more about what was going on.
I better have the option to turn sex down in the future

every relationship has been optional so far why force this one

I absolutely hate force relationships and forced sex

I really do love this game I hope I get the option in the future
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah maybe, either way, I made my point not to argue.
seriously brother I don't know what it is but I think this game is broken

in the previous chapter I can reject any girl and get off their route but regardless of my stats scenes sex still happen

see I told you the relationship system introduced in the game is not working

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021

in the previous chapter I can reject any girl and get off their route but regardless of my stats scenes sex still happen

The comment you're replying to has absolutely nothing to do with what you're trying to say. Only 2 sex scenes happen regardless of the stats, for plot reasons, but the dialogue is different depending on whether you're on the path at the time and your choices.

Sep 3, 2020
The comment you're replying to has absolutely nothing to do with what you're trying to say. Only 2 sex scenes happen regardless of the stats, for plot reasons, but the dialogue is different depending on whether you're on the path at the time and your choices.
okay first of all thank you for replying to my comment I know that person in the Forum he's a brother and

and we have the same taste in games and I often comment to people I know

and one of the reasons I fell in love with this game in the first place is because every relationship was my choice

and now all of a sudden I have no control over any relationship or sex and all the stats do is affect dialogue

you can't blame me for thinking it's out of nowhere considering it's called relationship stats

in the previous chapters, I had full control over everything

the game even tells you when you're not on a girl's route

and from a story point of view, it doesn't make any sense because in the previous chapter, we never had that kind of

relationship romantic or physical

now all of a sudden they're having sex out of nowhere

in fact, I haven't been romantic with any of the girls except for one

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
okay first of all thank you for replying to my comment I know that person in the Forum he's a brother and

and we have the same taste in games and I often comment to people I know

and one of the reasons I fell in love with this game in the first place is because every relationship was my choice

and now all of a sudden I have no control over any relationship or sex and all the stats do is affect dialogue

you can't blame me for thinking it's out of nowhere considering it's called relationship stats

in the previous chapters, I had full control over everything

the game even tells you when you're not on a girl's route

and from a story point of view, it doesn't make any sense because in the previous chapter, we never had that kind of

relationship romantic or physical

now all of a sudden they're having sex out of nowhere

in fact, I haven't been romantic with any of the girls except for one
In the game, there might at times be unavoidable sex scenes for plot reasons. The vast majority will depend on your, choices but every now and then, there'll be scenes like those of 0.5.

I'm curious though, who are you doing your playthrough with? To me, the clear answer would be Emily because of the nature of their relationship, but I know not everyone has the same tastes.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
Dec 3, 2021
So I had to download the 0.4 save file because mine got corrupted between updates. but is there any way to change my name, I cant find one in game so can I go into the files and change it?(if the method involves using cheat engine or something then dont worry about it) its just that the name Frank bothers me since I usually use a basic name like John for most games

Sep 3, 2020
In the game, there might at times be unavoidable sex scenes for plot reasons. The vast majority will depend on your, choices but every now and then, there'll be scenes like those of 0.5.

I'm curious though, who are you doing your playthrough with? To me, the clear answer would be Emily because of the nature of their relationship, but I know not everyone has the same tastes.
my girl
screenshot0002.png
but even for story reasons it doesn't make any sense

because the two of them did not have a physical romantic relationship because of my previous choices

and now they're having sex out of nowhere like it's normal

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
my girl
View attachment 3063700
but even for story reasons it doesn't make any sense

because the two of them did not have a physical romantic relationship because of my previous choices

and now they're having sex out of nowhere like it's normal
Did you completely skip the dialogue before and after that scene or something? It makes perfect sense why MC and Emily are doing it. It's literally part of the main storyline. Finish the update and don't just skip the dialogue, they need to right there or they all die horrific deaths down the road

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Yeah mate I can see how you might feel that way, but it seems you might have to either dump the game, or put up with the great story and sex you do not like.

My advice would be to stick it out and see, did you try with the mod so then you can make sure to pick options that won't give points?

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes